Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Titanpitball

Chatty Member
aww bless him he didn’t put hair gel in for the gender reveal that’s why he looked liked dot cotton feel sorry for him nothing worse then a bad hair day :cry:

• Haha
Reactions: 17

MrOnions

God, imagine if the gender was seen wrong on the scan 😂 I know a few people that’s happened to. Cruel but Jesus, they wouldn’t be able to cope

• Haha

Mumof1x

Chatty Member
Anyone see this on Marnies pic of her and Coral 😂 has Helens mum been taking advice off Chet for replies? God forbid we all listened to government advice to try and contain a pandemic, soz Alison 🙄🙄
Very classy Alison 🤣 they really are the biggest family of chavs

• Haha

The watcher

Oh shock Helen on her phone again bet she on her looking at what we are saying about her, Tell Chet to sort his hair out and smile a bit more Helen

I don’t actually think Chet and Casey look alike very much, I definitely think Casey is the better looking out the pair, so sorry Helen your little boy probably won’t look like Rox

Last edited:
  • Haha

Dollybird

VIP Member
The filler will have puffed her up as it carries water so when you’re pregnant it’s a nightmare. So their fact it’s not just her lips her whole face is filler it will naturally blow up while she’s pregnant 😭🤢😂🙈 not a good look
She looks like a blow fish already . Not gonna lie , I really hope she struggles to lose the baby weight and realise how hard it is to drop weight and be a mum to two babies . She’s in for a , chets fave word .... “shock” lol

• Haha

Thetruth123

VIP Member
The close up of his skin tight shorts showing off his attempt at leg gains 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 mate put ya little pecker away along with the tupee ya creeeeeep ✌🏼

• Haha

Moonbaby09

VIP Member
It’s so sad to see. Some people would love a child regardless and these two fuck ups just care about having a boy. Makes me sick. Poor ocean. Chets defo the type to have been constantly saying to Helen about a mini me etc so she probably knew he would be disappointed when it was a girl at oceans reveal.

Parkinson1907

Chat and Helen are having a boy, did youse know he's having a boy? I don't think he mentioned that he's having a boy at all in his last story. Also that baby is going to be the chavviest dressed baby

• Haha
Reactions: 16

BDY_97

VIP Member
I swear to god if I open one more of her stories and hear “GUUUUUUYSUUH” in that horrendous voice while she slobbers with her awful lips that look like a baboons areshole I am actually going to lose the plot.

• Haha

Mumof1x

Chatty Member
I think it’s that they’re so happy to have one of each. I was so overwhelmed myself to have one of each. It was perfect
I get that it must be amazing to find out your going to have one of each but if it was another girl, would they be sat there now saying how happy they are to have a second girl? Probably not

On a separate note, is she serious “how is she doing that” she’s an 8 month old that’s been crawling for a while and is climbing, I’m sorry but isn’t this what babies do?

Dex

Loooool does this mean I’ve been blocked? I haven’t even commented on her page I just liked some of the comments calling her out over disregard for social distancing rules at her gender party 😂
She’s clearly got too much time of her hands if she looks up who liked the comment and blocked them 😒. Wish I had that much free time ...

Attachments

• Haha