Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I was going to say this about “film night” who can have a film night with a 9 month old 😂😂 I’ve seen her say about films a few times. It really baffles me that toys aren’t allowed in that room 🤦🏼‍♀️
Our film nights with an 11 month old consist of watching 1 film in 5 parts over the course of 2 weeks 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19

MrsP90

What the hells she on about, when it’s your first pregnancy you can just sit down and take a nap? Nah love most of us have full time real world adult jobs, not everyone gets to sit at home and sponge of our blokes and eye fuck a phone all day long 🙄

• Haha

Bostonxx

VIP Member
I feel sad for helen. Once a month she asks why and how ocean has blue eyes. Can't believe nobody replies to her 😭

• Haha

Tiger_Queen84

I’m DEAD 😂😂😂 so the diamond chain Sket is advertising is a Poundland version of owning a gold or platinum chain.
It’s costume jewellery 🙈 secondly I’ve seen better fakes of the Dior sneakers in Bristol Market!!
The originals will cost you £5000 plus!
SKETS mantra should be champagne lifestyle on a warm bottle of piss budget 😂😂😂

• Haha

To cat lady

Chatty Member
OMG just watched the first gender reveal! chets face haha! What a overreaction the most recent one was.

Also, why does she have to be in her underwear for both baby announcement? Like when they decided to take the picture she would have physically removed her clothes lol....for what reason?

• Haha
Does Helen think everyone can forget her slandering Pampers? I vividly remember her shouting down her IG stories DO NOT BUY THESE... now she ‘love love loves’ them.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
See that kind of shit right there is why she pisses so many people off. Point out it’s inappropriate to have people taking drugs at a gender reveal? TROLL! Offer advice on how dangerous it is to have dangling strings of electronics next to her child’s bed? TROLL! Take your head out of Chet’s arse you stupid woman.

Last edited:

Dollybird

VIP Member
Chet blatantly fancies Marnie as well, it’s so obvious lol . Tbh though marnie is way more attractive and more tolerable than Helen . Helen isn’t mixing with marnie and the other girl at all is she ? I reckon Helen is a real anti girls girl, I don’t believe this omg maaaa Angels bullshit , Helen has to be centre of attention and looks at others like a piece of shit.

Loved seeing the babies interact though , I bet Ocean loved it . Also the Chris guy is super lovely with the babies can tell he’s more involved and loves being a dad

• Haha

Dollybird

VIP Member
Helen gone very quiet again . Maybe she’s not a fan of her new Boris Johnson style hair . Subliminal messages to Chet to make her Mrs Johnson 😂😂😂

I’m joking before anyone says it’s not the bo jo bob and I’m being harsh lol

• Haha

Lreb88

VIP Member
What’s the betting he won’t call his son a creep? It will be all ‘yes mate, total legend’.

Moonbaby09

VIP Member
Fuck sake it’s so boring on here I wish ket would go sniff lots of drugs with his mate the sket Jem Lucy and give us something to talk about. Fucking pampers chat is killing me off 😭

• Haha

Sticky One

VIP Member
Nice to see ocean in an outfit yesterday and not a baby grow
Personally I like babies to wear babygrow/sleepsuits until they are walking, for all of Helens faults I do think she dresses Ocean nice and comfortable, minus the headbands.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17