Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Drinker1998

Can take up to 24 weeks to feel movement sometimes depending where the baby is I didn’t feel my first until 26 weeks xx
Ahhh okay makes sense! I didn’t feel movements till late in my pregnancy she was so small and got told you feel then earlier with your second! Guess it all depends on the mum and baba! Xx

Reactions: 1

Titanpitball

Chatty Member
She said she has an anterior placenta if that's anything to do with it 😅 idk I don't have kids
I had the same but my belly was rock solid it looked a little soft but I will say everyone Is different just looked so different to her other pictures

BabyMommaBamford

It’s not a new build... and to say she’s from Accrington she’s done pretty well for themselves cause it’s a good house for the shithole that it is (I’m from Accrington I can call it what it is 💁‍♀️)
Oh right lol thought it was for some reason 😂 I can’t say I’ve ever been Accrington even tho I’m not far away so I can only go off what I hear of the place but doesn’t sound like I’m missing out on much! Haha

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Is there a thread to do with Marnie? Just seen her insta story about not being ignorant

Gingercream

VIP Member
My second was only half an hour from 2cm to baby born but he came so quickly I haemorrhaged and had to go for an emergency operation and have blood transfusions/spend 2 days in intensive care. Definitely not easier!

Sam Wood

Chatty Member
She suited being blonde when she went blonde a few years ago for a few weeks, I think her face is really puffy with the fillers/hormones so it’s really not helping! Chets hair is awful I don’t know why he’s growing it

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
I'm due Xmas Day 20 weeks tomorrow. I amn't overly chuffed that my baby could be born on Xmas Day but I tried for over a year for this baby (my 2nd) so i'll take her any day!

My first was born over 2 weeks early, I would just love her her for xmas and not to miss my sons xmas!
My bestie is Boxing Day and she’s fuming about it every year 😂. I was due April fools day which I thought was cute but she came a month early with preeclampsia.
I’m sure their precious boy would have separate massive celebrations though

The watcher

She baby advertising her freebies cos she wants more free stuff for this baby as she got competition from the expecting other celebs and influencers

Emma3663

You’ve hit the nail on the head in my opinion!
if she has any luck they won’t have drawn up any kind of roommate/lodger agreement in regards to Helen living in Chets house, so if it does go tits up she could probably stake some claim to the house still. I've heard of it happening a few times. And I would love to see it happen, wipe the smug luck off Chets face! 😈
As far as I’m aware (unless it’s changed) if you have been common law partners at the same residence for 3 or more years you are entitled to claim for half of the house should you separate, granted, there’s no saying you’d actually GET half the house, but more than likely receive a fair portion