Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Skyeraye

She’s had loads of work done too, I do think she’s attractive but I think Helen is too. I’m from the same town as Helen and she was so beautiful before all this, when she was a teenager she was gorgeous. I wish she’d chill out with the fillers cause she’s gonna ruin her face, she really doesn’t need it. I thjnk the main reason she’d be jealous of marnie is because she’s more “famous” than Helen and that’s always been her goal.
It’s stupid I don’t get why people do so much to themselves at such a young age just looks like a rubber mask and I think marnie looks better there I just personally think she is intimidated by her coz of all the stuff Chet says I would be he hardly seems the type that is loyal really

Reactions: 2

Aimee2-2

Chatty Member
Someone mentioned on the last thread about her brother not being there just had a look at his Instagram and Helen doesn’t follow him or his girlfriend? Don’t say they’ve fell out with her brother now 🤦🏻‍♀️
Both of her brothers were there.
Coral tagged one and you see them hugging and her brother did put a story and then deleted it for some reason

Doesn’t her brother have a daughter with someone but don’t think he’s involved and wasn’t that woman who was the new child minder?? I remember Helen saying she’s pretty much family
She has two and they are both involved with their kids

Aimee2-2

Chatty Member
It actually pisses me off that Helen just disappears from social media! Im sorry but your life depends on your followers the majority being young, she should at least be consistent.

Carebear82

Chatty Member
Ocean on Skets video though 🥰 I could honestly eat her all up, she’s bloody adorable.
Has anyone noticed he keeps showing Helen eating? It’s been like 4-5 times the last week, I think he’s such a wankshaft
He has made a dickmove fair enough if Helen wants to show what shes eating but she does seem insecure and that's going to make her more insecure.

yeahyouhun

VIP Member
Sadly not-unless you have put money into the house deposit, or prove you have paid part of the mortgage, or home improvements that added value you are entitled to nothing-unless you want to pay for a very expensive legal battle. I do believe Scotland have common law though. It is unfortunate that the sahp contribution in childcare is not considered as payment towards family life. If you are married you have legal rights to the family home, and in the event of death or accident it means you have access to bank accounts and insurance policy’s that would be frozen or go to your partners next of kin. If they break up and she did not contribute cash into the house she will only be entitled to the legal minimum child support. This is why I tell all young women, buy your own place (if possible), have your own savings (again if possible) and keep your job especially if they are not married. Don’t live off a man as they can leave a lot easier than a sahm with little to no independent income.
I didn’t know that! Thank you for the info! 🙏🏼

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
Being honest I wouldn’t give my boy pink bottles and dummies, hence why I bought neutral for my little girl so I could reuse mostly everything including pram. I bought new bottles though wouldn’t have liked to reuse them.
I always planned to reuse everything, a little girl wasn't going to care she was in a blue vest... then people buy so much anyway I didn’t get a chance to reuse anything.
And you know bread head ket is going to want him dressed in mini trampy tracksuits

as soon as baby Faded Boy is born Helen is going to be out as quick as a light drinking some wine it’s fucking wine Mum juice. And I can’t say a blame her really. 2 under tea makes me a bit sick in my mouth 🙉

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
Ocean looks like she is in a large percentile anyway, she’s not going to fit into the weight restrictions for that seat? And she has a seat that goes to 4 years old, the spin? She literally makes no sense.

also, ‘having to beeebeeeees is expensive’. It is, but worse if your buying bugaboos and cybex things. I got a joie car seat and a mothercare pram. She’s just spent £3000 on that, one cost a tenth of that

Michaella32

You’ve hit the nail on the head in my opinion!
if she has any luck they won’t have drawn up any kind of roommate/lodger agreement in regards to Helen living in Chets house, so if it does go tits up she could probably stake some claim to the house still. I've heard of it happening a few times. And I would love to see it happen, wipe the smug luck off Chets face! 😈
Exactly I commented before saying it was strange how he went and signed for the keys to “his house” without her she’s basically got no real security

Titanpitball

Chatty Member
It actually looks like it isn't attached to the wall, in the video of Helen cleaning it it defo moves!
Nope doesn’t look attached ocean must stand up for her to touch that far up hope it don’t fall that would kill her Helen hun it’s a big mirror but accidents happen attach it safely please

Skyeraye

I’m confused as I only have one child and had growth scans from my 20th week of pregnancy, but if your pregnant with your second baby and know your 19/20 weeks and haven’t felt movement would you not to get checked as soon as possible? Not wait for a midwife to come to you? I would be going out my mind 🤯
Can take up to 24 weeks to feel movement sometimes depending where the baby is I didn’t feel my first until 26 weeks xx

Skyeraye

She’s had 2 nose jobs, veneers, numerous fillers, a ton load of Botox, a boob uplift and then corrective surgery to repair her first bodged up boob lift 😳. That’s about 40k worth of surgeries right there if not more. Each to their own but I personally find it really sad that she’s altered herself so much from the way she used to look, she was perfectly fine before.
She was prettier before all the work I have said that, I said o think Helen feels intimidated because of the way Chet is around her. He clearly finds her attractive calling her a milf etc