Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Weemcgee

I’m new to following these two..What’s the deal with the sweets and popcorn he’s constantly talking about? He hasn’t put gifted or ad so is he I’m either ignoring the guidelines or is he legit buying and promoting out of the goodness of his own heart? I know which option I believe!

Reactions: 2

Vdayqueen24

As far as I’m aware (unless it’s changed) if you have been common law partners at the same residence for 3 or more years you are entitled to claim for half of the house should you separate, granted, there’s no saying you’d actually GET half the house, but more than likely receive a fair portion
I just wanted to say there's no such thing as common law marriages or the like. People get stung by this all the time. The only way you could possibly have a claim on a house purchased before or during the relationship is if you're married.

Em150

Is it just me or does Helen look quite uncomfortable in this vid uploaded by Casey ? Seems like she’s fake smiling and then just looks out of place 🧐
Suppose going out with a group of drunk people can’t be fun while you can’t drink 😆😩
I thought this too but to be honest he’s well annoying with his constant videoing and zooming in! He kept doing it last time too. That would make me feel uncomfortable!

Aimee2-2

Chatty Member
To be honest chets the one who is constantly posting nonsense on his Instagram. Seems he’s the one more pissed to be back home parenting ( or lack of)

SilentSue

Ok. I know I go on about this but 🤣 ket!! Your hair! I want to see a full hand through the hair showing the scalp because I’m still convinced it’s some sort of weave! 🤣 I saw a video on Facebook of a man putting hair on balding men’s heads and now I’m sure he has the same.
Like "crop-rotation head" Alex McGrath, Mr Frow himself!

Dollybird

VIP Member
I had to laugh at the hair cut stories yesterday... something about the way ket won’t touch his hair properly 🤔 I’m thinking his wig is attached to the crown to give more volume because he’s thinning there.
He just pats it doesn’t he ? Doesn’t run his fingers through it lol

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
What is Chets real name? Surely that’s not his name?
I know right, she’s trying to drink so why don’t the two of them stop telling her the cup is empty and go put something in it