Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lovethegossxoxo

Yeah if I was her I’d be saying I hope my son looks exactly like my daughter. Not someone else’s son. Very strange. She should be saying she hopes he’s as cute as ocean.

Reactions: 11

Lillyloo

VIP Member
I find it weird that Marnie liked this comment about helens dress being see through
I honestly think Marnie is a right bitch. Pretends she’s all pally pally but secretly not lol. I mean when she was in the toilets filming Helen and that wig was all out of place at the top! What a cow.

• Haha

Lillyloo

VIP Member
As if Marnie is filming Helen in the toilets and she hasn’t told her that the wig is totally out of place at the top or tried to straighten it for her 😳😭

• Haha

BDY_97

VIP Member
How is Helen trying to sell these pick & mix bags as if she invented it 🤣 “if you’ve never had pick & mix” Helen the majority of the British population have probably had pick & mix at some point, why are they acting like it’s a new thing ?

• Haha

Farfromtheusual

Does do that on purpose? Always showing Ocean getting into stuff just so she can be like "excuse me" "Nooorrrrr Orrrrrceeeean". Just close the fucking door and don't let her wonder around freely. When my son was a baby I had stair gates on the kitchen, the living room, top and bottom of the stairs and his room. Why does she just let her wonder about the house and moan when she messes with stuff she shouldn't 🤷

Bostonxx

VIP Member
Does Helen just have that one thong ? I swear that’s the one he picked up from ocean like “mummy doesn’t wear these anymore” and we can’t forget the staged thong wedgie when she was painting the fences lol. Come on Chet pay for new pants for Helen .
I think she probably just has a washing machine 😂

• Haha

Sticky One

VIP Member
Why is she buying all new baby bottles, just because they’re blue? I think he could have used Ocean’s pink ones. It’s such a waste of money. Surely one of the best things about having babies close in age is that you don’t have to buy much new stuff!
Really isnt a waste of money, if I bottle fed I would buy my new baby new bottles

yeahyouhun

VIP Member
Does anybody actually find it attractive what chet wears? Like I just think he wears trainers that my dad would have wore in 90s and tucking his trackies into his socks 🤢 just doesnt look attractive at all
I was thinking this the other day when he was banging on about people hanging their mask off their ear 🙄 why does he think he’s got the final say on anything fashion? He dresses like an absolute scruff and has absolutely no variation in his wardrobe. Doesn’t matter if your tracksuit cost £15 or £500, it’s still a tracksuit. Not that im knocking wearing a tracksuit but when it’s the only thing you wear, even for meals out and formal occasions it is 100% scruffy!

• Haha

Emma3663

Just scrolled through chets insta to see their first gender reveal, you’re so right! Also didn’t even hug each other, just stood their looking gutted 😂
If I remember right, cba going on chets insta, helen went back for a second look at the cake and looked even more disappointed then the first time she saw it. So sad :( I always said I wanted a boy and that’s what I had, but if it would have been a girl I would have been equally as ecstatic! Poor baby :( she’s gonna get pushed to the side quicker than those fucking elastic workout bands Helen used for 5 seconds

The watcher

Also barbers are now open why hasn’t he had his hair cut it looks ridiculous considering his so in love with himself and image I’m SHOCKED he hasn’t had it cut yet

Dollybird

VIP Member
Marnie is a lot prettier and knows Chet fancies her but that’s a dick move how she treats Helen . I know Helen is a nob and an egghead but nobody deserves to be treated the way they treat her . The wig looked awful and nobody told her when it was on wrong . The dress is see through and they all laughed at her for it . What a bitchy group of individuals they are

Dollybird

VIP Member
Do Helens friends want to throw themselves over Chet anymore 😂😂😂
That Demi is such a known whore . Now she’s throwing herself over Chet ? Like I don’t think he needs much persuasion to cheat but she’s making me uncomfortable how desperate she is

geeforthetea

Chatty Member
Just scrolled through chets insta to see their first gender reveal, you’re so right! Also didn’t even hug each other, just stood their looking gutted 😂
Oh no, I just had a look as well, they actually just stare at each other like wtf as if that was not the outcome we had planned. I find sometimes girls in relationships with toxic guys feel like if they give them the 'heir to the throne' it'll make them more loyal or less likely to leave. Not saying that's Helen's thinking but anyone watching those two videos can see it's like night and day.