Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dudley3200

Been lurking for a while, first time posting. I am so annoyed! They are buzzing that they are having a boy couldn't remember them fussing like this when they found out about ocean. People would kill to be in the position they are in with a baby and another one on the way and would be over the moon if it was a girl or a boy so I'm really not enjoying them saying how happy they are they always wanted a boy - doesn't sit right with me. Haven't seen ocean on the stories for a while, has she been forgotten about now? Where was she at the gender reveal? They should of celebrated as a family not with mates.

I Have a daughter two weeks older than ocean and I used to enjoy watching Helens stories, but now I feel that everything like getting pregnant again is for the gram and it's a shame.

Reactions: 11

Mumof1x

Chatty Member
Chet’s story 🤦🏼‍♀️ I feel like it’s basically saying they would have been gutted if it was another girl

Mercedes12

VIP Member
God the spam of Marnie Casey and rox with them and ocean is so OTT, asif everyone doesn’t know they fell out and the kids didn’t even meet for months ?

• Haha
Asking if shes mad having 2 kids 13 months apart?! Im sorry, if she was having sex without contraception, which seems likely given how much she was banging on about baby number 2 while Ocean was still attached to her placenta and fresh out of the womb, she knew what she was doing and what she was getting into 🙄 sorry if anyone takes this personally. Surprises are just that as I had one due to a contraceptive malfunction.

Blablabla98

Erm Chet ALWAYS goes to marnie first, I know people say best till last but I think we have a crush on our hands 😂

Reactions: 10

The watcher

How about Helen if your trying to work you put some bloody toys down in front of Ocean so she has something to amuse herself with as she not getting any attention off you, your stuck in front of a lap top or if its not Ocean with a laptop in front its Helen, give the baby some fucking attention she just got up

Shaz95xo

VIP Member
When I was pregnant I ate like a pig and if my fella said anything I’d eat his food an all, let the girl live

• Haha

Nosey_nelly

Why is she banging on about ‘she never stops’ the last few days she hasn’t moved off her phone from what Chet has shown

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I never watch this Chet guy only ever see him when hes on Marnies stories. Is he Caseys brother? Why does he so obviously and clearly fancy the pants off Marnie?? Awks 😂

MrsP90

Begging for a bugaboo donkey now 🙄 good luck with that Helen, they rarely gift to anyone 😂

The watcher

So they will be on Geordie OG, maybe Chet and Helen are hoping they can get a TV show keeping up with the Johnson 🤢

• Haha