Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #6 Undeclared ads, conning everyone with their Herbalife fads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s needing these sponsorships badddd. Just get a job you don’t need to have kids

Reactions: 5
The one night I’m busy with work and don’t have 5 minutes to check and they bloody announce it! Gutted I didn’t see it earlier 🤣
But honestly I can’t help but feel a little bit gutted, the way they treat ocean, personally I just don’t think it’s right in anyway, she’s going to be pushed to the side even more than what she is now! Helen is going to be brain washing all these young girls yet again with her pretend losing baby weight down to Herbalife to make a bit of cash on the side and Chet is going to be more involved in football and seshes snorting all kinds of stuff up his nose, can’t imagine how bad he’llbe especially because he won’t be forced to stay in the country because of a global pandemic.
Also she admitted she didn’t cope very well with ocean when she was born and had to get help from her mum, I know I didn’t cope very well either so I wouldn’t of dreamt of having another one when I still have a little baby, it’ll be twice as bad for her.

But on a brighter note guys a few of you called it 🤣 Don’t forget to apply for your jobs in the Private investigators section on indeed 🤣👏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The one night I’m busy with work and don’t have 5 minutes to check and they bloody announce it! Gutted I didn’t see it earlier 🤣
But honestly I can’t help but feel a little bit gutted, the way they treat ocean, personally I just don’t think it’s right in anyway, she’s going to be pushed to the side even more than what she is now! Helen is going to be brain washing all these young girls yet again with her pretend losing baby weight down to Herbalife to make a bit of cash on the side and Chet is going to be more involved in football and seshes snorting all kinds of stuff up his nose, can’t imagine how bad he’llbe especially because he won’t be forced to stay in the country because of a global pandemic.
Also she admitted she didn’t cope very well with ocean when she was born and had to get help from her mum, I know I didn’t cope very well either so I wouldn’t of dreamt of having another one when I still have a little baby, it’ll be twice as bad for her.

But on a brighter note guys a few of you called it 🤣 Don’t forget to apply for your jobs in the Private investigators section on indeed 🤣👏🏼

Well said 😂🙌🏼

Reactions: 1
“Me and Chet looked at Oceannnnn one day and we’re like we really wanna give her a Sibling”

Seriously it’s so staged, imagine sitting at home whilst your baby Daddy was partying with Jem Lucy ❌ it’s a no from me

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m actually really happy for Helen. I don’t think she’s trying to convince herself that she’s happy, she’s always said she wanted 2 close together. It’s just a shame the father of these two kids is an absolute wanker!
If they weren’t ‘insta famous’ she’d just be the classic girl from everyone’s home town, that gets a lad with a bit of money, puts up with him being a bleep, in return for a nice house/lifestyle and the two kids she’s always dreamed of. Works at: full time mummy x on Facebook
So true you’ve just described half my street 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion

Bleugh’s pregnant with baby no 2, what’s Ket to do only a party with Jemm Lucy will do

• Wow
Reactions: 40
Just waiting for all the pregnancy advise (probably dangerous) and the scamming of pregnant girls/women to start with ads she doesn’t declare and gifts she doesn’t acknowledge 🙄 She will currently be off begging.. searching for little companies to offer colabs with for free items.. companies that are probably struggling after a pandemic she couldn’t give two tosses about.

Reactions: 10
I have three children the oldest 11 months between them!!!! They are both in the same year at school.It was hard work but they’re best friends and I went on to have a third.
I think you have to be a strong unit together and let’s face it write off having any sort of life for the next few years.But if she struggled with one then my god she is in for a shock!! The cleaning videos will soon stop! She will be lucky to have time to wipe her ass let alone make these magic Milkshakes.I just hope she will have lots of support around her.

Reactions: 9
For all the people defending her and raving for her!! 😱😱😱😱😱 Just remember this is the women who force fed her baby just so she would sleep.....fed her solids at 4 months to fill her up!!! Blatantly ignored ocean and sits on her phone, sits her in a bloody high chair in front of a laptop to shut her up!!
then we have ket who in my opinion is just a druggy vile womanising bully , calls ocean a pig or greedy for eating, laughs when she cries and not in a aahhhh you being silly kinda way more saddistic way!!! Also plonks gets in front of laptop....and would blatantly be in Ibiza shagging and getting high!!!
yeah parents of the year right there!!!! I’m not not happy for her .... I just think they live in a weird bubble of reality Helen just a lazy witch and thinks these kids are a meal ticket in life to not work but be a “boss witch / mama”
“Working” from home selling overpriced tit to insecure bored housewife’s / impressionable young girls!!!!!
I for one can’t stand her or him, weirdly loved her during her pregnancy with ocean as o too was pregnant, but now can’t stand her!!! I can’t handle her during her pregnancy now she will be insufferable!!
I’m sure she will try even harder to emulate hinch and SS, and you wait till we hear this baby will have it own bleeping bathroom!!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Has anyone noticed Chet looks more pregnant that her in that photo? Don’t get me wrong I’ve never thought he was good looking but by god that’s an ugly ass photo of him. Ocean is as cute as a button as ever though.

Reactions: 7
I wonder how long it took Helen to think of the photo she wanted to announce her pregnancy lol why do they have to have very little clothing on also not gonna be fair baby no 2 won’t have its own bathroom

Reactions: 12
I had 2 under 2 and was a single parent, and while it is hard, it's definitely not as hard as everyone thinks it is. Once you've got into a rhythm of it it it's fine and like someone else said just accept you have no life for a few years 😅 hopefully she will cope well with it

Reactions: 11
For all the people defending her and raving for her!! 😱😱😱😱😱 Just remember this is the women who force fed her baby just so she would sleep.....fed her solids at 4 months to fill her up!!! Blatantly ignored ocean and sits on her phone, sits her in a bloody high chair in front of a laptop to shut her up!!
then we have ket who in my opinion is just a druggy vile womanising bully , calls ocean a pig or greedy for eating, laughs when she cries and not in a aahhhh you being silly kinda way more saddistic way!!! Also plonks gets in front of laptop....and would blatantly be in Ibiza shagging and getting high!!!
yeah parents of the year right there!!!! I’m not not happy for her .... I just think they live in a weird bubble of reality Helen just a lazy witch and thinks these kids are a meal ticket in life to not work but be a “boss witch / mama”
“Working” from home selling overpriced tit to insecure bored housewife’s / impressionable young girls!!!!!
I for one can’t stand her or him, weirdly loved her during her pregnancy with ocean as o too was pregnant, but now can’t stand her!!! I can’t handle her during her pregnancy now she will be insufferable!!
I’m sure she will try even harder to emulate hinch and SS, and you wait till we hear this baby will have it own bleeping bathroom!!!
Totally agree with this 🙌🏻 I’ve also never found her real or truthful since she had Ocean. I too liked her during pregnancy but found her absolutely unbearable after having her, I don’t remember her every saying she’s struggled, only how amazing she is at being a mum. I don’t think this thread would have got going as much as it did if she had been a relatable first time mum

The amount of people who say what amazing parents they are on their pics is insane. The only things we see of them on insta is short clips mostly of ocean sat on her own, minimal toys, baby tv, being sent off somewhere, Chet taking the piss...now I’m not saying people can call them bad parents because we don’t see enough of them, but what we do see doesn’t scream amazing parents to me

Reactions: 9
She’s probably due in November again because she’s obsessed with 11:11. Make a wish babiesss xoxox

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Also I know she can say what ever she likes, but the whole looked and Oceannnn one day and bang pregnant the next is quite insensitive. She must have followers longing for baby who could maybe be struggling.

Reactions: 8
Imagine getting pregnant again by a fella who cheats on you with a cum bucket like Jemma Lucy 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Sperm donor. 😩 does he even know what that means? Genuinely cannot believe how thick he is.

Reactions: 14
Not going to be hard for 2 self obsessed people to have another it will just be sat in front of the laptop or sent to a child minders with ocean, I've not liked her for a few months now or chat but the pregnancy announcement has sent me over the edge 🙉 my daughter just turned one and I couldn't imagine having another yet, I would feel so guilty that I couldn't spend time with her and play and even at the late stage be hardly able to pick her up, get on the floor and play. Just about the freebies with them 2, who looks at there child and thinks awww you need a sibling so I can have some me time, doesn't work like that 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.