Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #6 Undeclared ads, conning everyone with their Herbalife fads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right I’ve lurked first ages but this is my first time posting!! Just seen the announcement and a dunno why but a was so shocked even though I knew 😂 also noticed the way sket says ‘shock’ so smarmy! He never used to say it like this so I deffo think he’s been reading here! Oh a wouldn’t tire punching his face 🤜🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Does anyone else think her face looks very swollen today ? I wonder if she’s had filler done secretly by a rogue injector
Anyone clocked the alcohol free wine on Corals story? Proper encouraging the Helens pregnant theory 😂
Well it’s not a theory she just announced she’s pregnant again due this year but posting her so called skinny picture which are clearly now fake

Reactions: 2
I prefer a wet blanket to Chet! I don’t follow him because I can’t bear the thought of boosting his numbers or being associated with him.

Reactions: 5
Not been on this thread for far to long and I’ve missed sooo much! How did everyone start guessing she was pregs did she slip up? I actually can’t believe she is again

also how did her and Marnie get back talking?

i have missed wayyyyyy to much 😂 Thanks!!

Reactions: 2
I’m sorry but why the duck does sket keep saying sperm donor? You’ve been with this girl what 5 years? You live with her? You have a child with her and are present in her life? ..... saying sperm donor is an insult you literally have a relationship with both the child and Helen 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Her screaming excitement was a bit ott and put on, and why does Chet say he’s a sperm donor strange thing to say. Completely getting 2 different vibes off them both he don’t look as happy as she is that’s for sure

Reactions: 29
Her screaming excitement was a bit ott and put on, and why does Chet say he’s a sperm donor strange thing to say. Completely getting 2 different vibes off them both he don’t look as happy as she is that’s for sure
He’s really doesn’t look happy does he. No chance you’re going off to Ibiza this summer mate ha ha

Reactions: 9
I’m actually really happy for Helen. I don’t think she’s trying to convince herself that she’s happy, she’s always said she wanted 2 close together. It’s just a shame the father of these two kids is an absolute wanker!
If they weren’t ‘insta famous’ she’d just be the classic girl from everyone’s home town, that gets a lad with a bit of money, puts up with him being a bleep, in return for a nice house/lifestyle and the two kids she’s always dreamed of. Works at: full time mummy x on Facebook

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I’m really happy for her that she’s happy, but to try desperately to show how happy she is and keep repeating how happy she is and how her and Chet wanted another baby so soon makes it look the opposite when she is probably being genuine

Reactions: 7
potato head

Chet don’t seem like he’s happy about the Pregnancy by the way he’s speaking about it on his Stories!
Also why is Chet taking the piss out of this lady miss pronouncing someone’s name when he can’t pronounce have his words 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
I can only hope that they don’t stick the 2nd baby in front of the tv/laptop, pass them the toys that are still in the box, whack them on the chin, sit on the sofa on their phones completely avoiding bonding time and all the other BS they’ve done to orshunnn.

Reactions: 10
At the same time even with her saying how happy she is I feel quite sad for her. She really enjoyed her breaks when she had them and she struggled in the beginning with Ocean and openly admitted it. Yes her and Chet are so bleeping annoying but I wouldn’t tear down another struggling mum - especially one that admits they are struggling. Maybe this second baby with make her a bit more real and by god has she got a shock coming with 2 under 2. They say the first one tricks you!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I've missed loads but how did everyone know she was pregnant before it was announced? What was posted that gave it away?

I find them so odd. Like, she never bloody leaves the house (even pre pandemic) and doesn't seem to have any friends at all. No wonder she wants another baby so badly, needs it to fill her time cos chets always out here there and everywhere.

I feel like if it's another girl she's going to brand herself as some kind of "mummy of girls" type thing which is going to be a bore/cringe fest. Hate that she's started copying Mrs hunch with all the weaning tit too.

Ocean is super cute though. I only follow them for her.

Reactions: 6
She doesn’t know what she’s let herself in for really.. mine are 5 and 2 and they are a nightmare so I couldn’t imagine 2 under 2 😂😂

• Haha
At the same time even with her saying how happy she is I feel quite sad for her. She really enjoyed her breaks when she had them and she struggled in the beginning with Ocean and openly admitted it. Yes her and Chet are so bleeping annoying but I wouldn’t tear down another struggling mum - especially one that admits they are struggling. Maybe this second baby with make her a bit more real and by god has she got a shock coming with 2 under 2. They say the first one tricks you!
Christ what’s gotten into me I’m now slightly feeling sorry for Helen because I know she’s gunna be dying that hair brown in a years time with a box dye cos she won’t have time to piss with 2 under 2 let alone dye her hair blue and get work done.. but that’s just me 😰😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Chets just an arse we get it.. his ‘shock’ seems to be a signature thing now 🤦🏼‍♀️ I hope the second baby helps him grow up and realise life ain’t all about a rave or sesh especially now he’s in his feckin 30s- as for his stories and not seeming happy I wouldn’t look too much in to it he’s a lad they don’t jump up and down screaming like women do, my kids dad didn’t even show excitement other than the day we had our scans/gender reveal and the actual labour so 😶
Helen to me seems genuine we all know she’s wanted 2 close in age I think I remember her saying that her and her brother was close in age and the relationship was/is great between them. Who knows she may find it easier, I’ve known women who have found having 2 under 2 is easier than they thought as they had each other to entertain themselves (comes in handy for someone like her)
When she first had ocean I found her very real and I think that’s because I was going through the same thing as her. Young with a newborn and struggling with PND. Now she’s down a fake route living that insta influencer lifestyle and I find it unbearable to watch 😬 I hope the second baby brings her abit back down to earth and we see the real her again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.