Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #6 Undeclared ads, conning everyone with their Herbalife fads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On her stories when it’s his bedtime her and Casey are in and out. Last week it was caseys turn, she was doing her stories saying how every night is an hour of him crying and then going in and out while he cries. You could hear him in the background!
[/QUOTT

They could be doing the cry it out method. It’s a controversial subject probably best left out of this thread. Some parents do it some parents don’t. Each to their own

Reactions: 1
Am I the only one who’s actually quite happy for her having another baby? 🤣 We’re about the same age I’m just a little older and had my son 2 months before she had ocean and I’d love a second one now!

Reactions: 10
Anyone else blood boil when they saw the announcement 🤣🤣🤣🤣 we all knew but still pissed me off 👀🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Good luck to them cos I think she got an awful shock with how much work a child actually is 😂 she’ll be fully bald with 2. I have 18m old twins and I think that’s super hard, but atleast they’re at the same stage. Couldn’t imagine adding a newborn to the mix.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anyone else blood boil when they saw the announcement 🤣🤣🤣🤣 we all knew but still pissed me off 👀🤪
Don’t get me wrong some of the stuff she posts and is fake about is annoying yeah BUT to say her being pregnant again pisses you off is abit much. Like you say we all knew it and she obviously doesn’t care what we think 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Do you know what as well. Part of me felt bad for her because of Chet and I thought wow. Must be so hard having a baby and having the likes of him as a dad. But now she’s having another, serves you bleeping right babe. He will be off to Ibiza in no time

Reactions: 16
My child is 12 and still won’t clear the plate 🙄

It does make me laugh all these instamommas... they have no idea. Babies are easy!! Come back and tell us how to parent when your at the teens. Until then I won’t take anything they do seriously because it’s all such an act 🤣
Omg same hahahahaha

So while Chet was out partying with Skets the other week Helen was home with Ocean and being pregnant sorry Hun but why would you want a man that’s happy to spend time with sl*gs there well known for sleeping with anything that got a cock

Reactions: 31
I’d love to know how far gone she 🤣

Also imagine adding another child to your family when your boyfriend is out partying with a load of girls, constantly talking about drugs and Ibiza 🤮 I think she will thoroughly enjoy the attention of being pregnant but can imagine she’s in for a big shock when the second baby comes.

How many people are writing “your the best mum ever” oh is that from the 3 seconds of stories you see that you’ve come to that conclusion 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Good luck to them cos I think she got an awful shock with how much work a child actually is 😂 she’ll be fully bald with 2. I have 18m old twins and I think that’s super hard, but atleast they’re at the same stage. Couldn’t imagine adding a newborn to the mix.
She’ll be fully bald anyway if she keeps putting that 10 ton pony tail on her head

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Is she gonna claim she lost 4 stone again in 7 months or so then? so in total 8 stone which I doubt she even weighs!! I don’t want to dislike her but her scamming bull tit really touches a nerve

Reactions: 9
Is she gonna claim she lost 4 stone again in 7 months or so then? so in total 8 stone which I doubt she even weighs!! I don’t want to dislike her but her scamming bull tit really touches a nerve
Yep that’s the one thing that got me like she’s a naturally skinny anyway so she easily bounces back, it’ll be interesting to see what her body will be like after this baby.

Reactions: 5
I
So while Chet was out partying with Skets the other week Helen was home with Ocean and being pregnant sorry Hun but why would you want a man that’s happy to spend time with sl*gs there well known for sleeping with anything that got a cock
Ive said this before! It’s vile 🥴

I assume the gender reveal is this weekend if Marnie is excited to get all dressed up? Party time

If they're in and out, they aren't leaving him are them. You can't call her a bad mum. Helen and chet gave their baby baby rice at 12 weeks.
I didn’t say she was a bad mum. I said I think helen is better. Marnie took her kid out to the shops everyday during a pandemic. People do lots of tit

Reactions: 4
Yep that’s the one thing that got me like she’s a naturally skinny anyway so she easily bounces back, it’ll be interesting to see what her body will be like after this baby.
My first thought was what a waste to lose all that weight and get the “pre baby body” back to only fall pregnant shortly after and be back to square one!

Are they talking to marnie and Casey again? Sorry not been on this thread a lot

Reactions: 5
Gender reveal is deffo this weekend, that Joel Corry has put see you at the weekend. I can’t help but think she’ll be disappointed if it’s a girl

Reactions: 6
Did she say she wanted a boy before then? I didn’t follow them before Ocean was born.

Reactions: 2
Did she say she wanted a boy before then? I didn’t follow them before Ocean was born.
At the gender reveal for ocean she was convinced it’d be a boy and was really shocked that it was a girl. Think she said she had a boys name already picked out so she will def be wanting a boy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.