Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #5 Not a brain cell between them, how is this vegaaan?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My baby is the same age as Ocean and in size 3 nappy pants too. I think they size differently to other nappies?

Helen must have been on here yesterday coz she talking about her blu home account that was mentioned on here yesterday

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My baby is just 3 weeks older than ocean and in size 5! They fit perfectly and she’s only average size/ a little chunky 😱

Anyone notice she's changed her hair style 🤣🤣 not scraped back, it's now to the side to cover the 'pp hair loss' 🙃👀

Also a new high chair hahaha. She loooooves tattle for sure

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone notice she's changed her hair style 🤣🤣 not scraped back, it's now to the side to cover the 'pp hair loss' 🙃👀

Also a new high chair hahaha. She loooooves tattle for sure
Yessss!!
I can’t believe she didn’t give the high chair a shout out mind, £12 from Asda bloody bargain I’ve got one too 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 1
“Does anyone else give their baby water?!?! Guys????” Nah Helen we all let them slowly start to dehydrate...

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Also how she said the HV advised her to keep ocean on stage 1 milk... but no, she’s switched her to stage 2 because her followers said that they did.. ok Helen love, great way to educate your followers, just ignore professional advice! I’m a young mom, I’m 22 with a 2 year old and a 3 month old - I’m so glad I’ve got my head screwed on and don’t look up to these parent influencers!! I research constantly so I’m well clued up and have a lot of family for support but Jesus wept she’s done so many things she shouldn’t do and I dread to think how many poor moms have copied her! Then she gets ever so defensive when someone politely tries to correct her!

Reactions: 12
Also how she said the HV advised her to keep ocean on stage 1 milk... but no, she’s switched her to stage 2 because her followers said that they did.. ok Helen love, great way to educate your followers, just ignore professional advice! I’m a young mom, I’m 22 with a 2 year old and a 3 month old - I’m so glad I’ve got my head screwed on and don’t look up to these parent influencers!! I research constantly so I’m well clued up and have a lot of family for support but Jesus wept she’s done so many things she shouldn’t do and I dread to think how many poor moms have copied her! Then she gets ever so defensive when someone politely tries to correct her!
She's just a bleeping idiot

Reactions: 7
My baby is the same age as Ocean and in size 3 nappy pants too. I think they size differently to other nappies?
My little girl is small for her age and 1 - she’s in size 3

I got told not to put my baby on follow on too but I had to when everyone bought all the baby milk off the shelves but she’s on cows milk now as she’s just turned 1

Eee nah I actually hate how rough he is with her 😂🙈 I haaaaate things like that I used to hate going over the cobbles with my little one in the pram I just do not like babies heads being shook 🙈 I know he’s just doing her chin but I just cannot get away with it at all

Eee nah I actually hate how rough he is with her 😂🙈 I haaaaate things like that I used to hate going over the cobbles with my little one in the pram I just do not like babies heads being shook 🙈 I know he’s just doing her chin but I just cannot get away with it at all
You can see the force with how much her face is scrunching up.
Idk if it’s just me but her eyes looks really sad too 😢😢😢

Attachments

• Sad
These girls on Helens Herbalife support group getting upset because the shakes haven’t worked for them like Helens made out they have her. So upsetting!
This is awful 😩 you’re not fatigued you’re starving!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg as if she has gone against what the HV has said. There is no need to gone on stage 2 its just a money grabbing thing. I cant cope with that girl she sounds and is so stupid!!!!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.