Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #5 Not a brain cell between them, how is this vegaaan?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think you are right, I also have it in my head that raffles need to be raising money for a charity or society and only expenses can be deducted from the money raised. Let’s hope Chet is fully licensed and is raising money for a good cause!
He definitely won’t be licensed! I just think he’s been paid by a scammer to advertise it & take money off his followers who actually believe a word he says! Honestly him and Helen need to get in the bin! They live their lives off scamming people, undeclared ads & being gifted a load of tat 🤢

Reactions: 2
Imagine being a dad of a little baby.. taking your pregnant girlfriend to a party during lockdown (imagine being pregnant and going to a drug fuelled party in a lockdown too!).. and doing drugs.. (IF she is pregnant!.. pretty sure we have an announcement pending..)

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Bit mad how they make out they’re doing so well but didn’t just donate their furniture to a charity... especially considering what’s going on atm and how tight money is for a lot of families. Unless of course, they actually don’t have a pot to piss in and it’s all for show... ☺ 🤔 😅

Reactions: 6
I am sure there are legal guidelines on raffles. I don’t think businesses are legally allowed to profit from them. A while ago people who raffled off houses got into some very expensive legal hot water as a result of not following the law. I thought it was a bit off when he raffled that Ocean sized bag of sweets for £2 a ticket-he must of made a lot of profit on that, much more than the bag would be able to sell for. But I am not sure on the ins and outs, I am not a legal professional so could have the complete wrong end of the stick!
He made 3k from that sweet raffle!!!

He definitely won’t be licensed! I just think he’s been paid by a scammer to advertise it & take money off his followers who actually believe a word he says! Honestly him and Helen need to get in the bin! They live their lives off scamming people, undeclared ads & being gifted a load of tat 🤢
Reported him

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
That raffle 🤦🏻‍♀️ Seems it isn’t allowed??
Either way , he’s made £3k -he’s hardly the wolf of Wall Street He likes to portray, especially when he’s putting it all up his nose lol
And Woolworths sold pick and mix- and that ended well 🙈 Karma is always there CHET SKET 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I actually dunno how she dares post this 😂😂😂 shes always sat on her phone in the background when Chet posts videos of Ocean! Or the kids sat in front of a laptop! Not the most interactive mother 🙄
HAHAHAHAHA I’m sorry but this made me laugh!!! Practice what you preach bleu hun

• Haha
I actually dunno how she dares post this 😂😂😂 shes always sat on her phone in the background when Chet posts videos of Ocean! Or the kids sat in front of a laptop! Not the most interactive mother 🙄
Wow she really sees herself as the perfect mum doesn’t she 🤣 all her “angels” will believe her because she’s not on stories so she must be with Ocean. Ok then 🙃🙃

Oh lord that poor baby girl if she is pregnant again! She doesn’t care about her now imagine if she has a new actually baby to look after. Poor oshurrrnn won’t stand a chance.
Especially if it’s the boy she always wanted

• Sad
I have two 12 months apart and it’s hard you have to work to give them both attention, she barely wants to give the one she has a moment! It honestly upsets me watching how that baby has been for show and so she can play dress up with her new house 😓 if she has another baby oh lord those children will be fucked. But it’s fine because at least we will all get those amazing tips again like don’t forget to take your babies temp!

Reactions: 7
Loool Ket calling Anthony Joshua a c*nt on his insta story... would love to see you say that to his face mate 😂 He would tit himself if AJ fronted him! SHOCKKKK

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Chet asking for hair cutting tips... thought he was lucky enough to be living with Bleu Briggs, worlds greatest hairdresser? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Chet asking for hair cutting tips... thought he was lucky enough to be living with Bleu Briggs, worlds greatest hairdresser? 😂
I totally took this to be him saying ‘is any barber willing to break lockdown and come and cut my hair for me’ - not for one second do I think he just wants some nice hair trimming tips! Lockdown doesn’t apply to Ket and Helen remember!

to be fair after Anthony’s comment recently I agree with him 😩😂
This might be the time that Chet gets a reaction that he cant talk his way out of. AJ comment is something I dont agree with but Chet has been a dick shaming other people personally- all about karma.

Reactions: 1
I really can’t stand the way Chet dresses, is this what guys do now with their socks, I feel like it’s what chavs used to do when I was about 15 🤣

Oh look Helen best mum everrrr because she’s making Ocean laugh, is it just me that can make my baby laugh guyyyyys?

Reactions: 11
Literally came on here to say the exact same thing lol

Ocean hasn’t even become hard work yet! Wait til she’s crawling Helen then the fun starts! She won’t know what’s hit her when she’s got two!!

“Before daddy goes to train” I’m sorry but train what?
He goes to the gym and there’s never any difference.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.