Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #5 Not a brain cell between them, how is this vegaaan?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do they always say Manchester area.. you are not near Manchester pet.. if I drove to Manchester for that Heart to be told I had an additional 40 min drive to the location I’d be furious 🤣🤣
I think she likes to pretend she lives in Hale or one of the nicer areas in Manchester but she lives no where near literally 20 miles from manchester 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh lord that poor baby girl if she is pregnant again! She doesn’t care about her now imagine if she has a new actually baby to look after. Poor oshurrrnn won’t stand a chance.

Reactions: 6
I thought the same thing 🤣 you’d just bin it wouldn’t ya!
It's like when people sell primark tops on depop for a 10er + £4 postage. Surely you would be cheaper buying it brand new! I'll only even sell clothes if they way expensive. Just easier to take them to the charity shop!

Reactions: 3
£800 for a second hand dining table that was originally £999 no thanks!!! Should be selling at £500 at most. Greedy twats 🤣

I’m tempted to offer her 50p for that heart now 😂😂
Would have to pay me 50p to take the tat lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Ket, (sorry Chet) once again clearly doing ad’s and not declaring them! There’s no way in hell that he’s not been paid to advertise that car raffle! How does he get away with it?

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Now they’re gonna have every Tom dick and Harry in the NW area going in their house to look at furniture 🙄 more potential germs for poor Ocean

Wonder what the neighbors thought when he was out on the street shouting about that car the muppet 😂

Also, she couldn’t even pay me to take that bed, god knows what’s gone on in that. 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She does know that she can’t force Ocean be obsessed with a toy doesn’t she 🤣 can’t understand why she gets so much gifted, especially when she’s hardly on Instagram anymore, what makes the brands send it to her 🤷‍♀️

She doesn’t even follow that account that have sent her the teddy 🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Ket, (sorry Chet) once again clearly doing ad’s and not declaring them! There’s no way in hell that he’s not been paid to advertise that car raffle! How does he get away with it?
Biggest competition ever!!! Sure cars worth 14-18k. Doesnt he know about the lotto 🙃

• Haha
She does know that she can’t force Ocean be obsessed with a toy doesn’t she 🤣 can’t understand why she gets so much gifted, especially when she’s hardly on Instagram anymore, what makes the brands send it to her 🤷‍♀️

She doesn’t even follow that account that have sent her the teddy 🤦🏼‍♀️
I thought exactly the same thing when I saw she got those sheets. I understand companies that gift stuff to the likes of Mrs Hinch, she has a huge following and is on every day. Helen is never posts since her meltdown about people taking photos of her walking her dog 🙄

Bit weird for someone who’s so desperate to be recognised, if she can’t take criticism she shouldn’t be in the public eye.

Someone commented on her pic of Chet and Ocean that they thought she was pregnant and that they bet she announces it on Father’s Day. The messages was quickly deleted 😂 bet she blocked whoever said it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I am sure there are legal guidelines on raffles. I don’t think businesses are legally allowed to profit from them. A while ago people who raffled off houses got into some very expensive legal hot water as a result of not following the law. I thought it was a bit off when he raffled that Ocean sized bag of sweets for £2 a ticket-he must of made a lot of profit on that, much more than the bag would be able to sell for. But I am not sure on the ins and outs, I am not a legal professional so could have the complete wrong end of the stick!

Reactions: 2
I am sure there are legal guidelines on raffles. I don’t think businesses are legally allowed to profit from them. A while ago people who raffled off houses got into some very expensive legal hot water as a result of not following the law. I thought it was a bit off when he raffled that Ocean sized bag of sweets for £2 a ticket-he must of made a lot of profit on that, much more than the bag would be able to sell for. But I am not sure on the ins and outs, I am not a legal professional so could have the complete wrong end of the stick!
I believe you have to have a gambling license to even hold a raffle... you can get in a lot of trouble for it if you’re caught by the gambling commission.

Reactions: 2
I believe you have to have a gambling license to even hold a raffle... you can get in a lot of trouble for it if you’re caught by the gambling commission.
I think you are right, I also have it in my head that raffles need to be raising money for a charity or society and only expenses can be deducted from the money raised. Let’s hope Chet is fully licensed and is raising money for a good cause!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.