Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #5 Not a brain cell between them, how is this vegaaan?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does the highchair oceans in just make your kid constantly look slouched or is she just not sat properly in it. Everytime I see her in it I just want to sit the poor kid up properly
Oh my god yes!! I’m so pleased someone said this, it literally gives me anxiety I actually couldn’t be giving her food when she’s that slouched 🙈🙈

Reactions: 1
Just noticed that there’s also an option for a vegetarian bag now. They never used to offer it and would recommend vegan all sorts 😏
They did used to recommend the vegetarian because helen was veggie/vegan & he said that as the bags she got. They never mentioned vegan all sorts until he started speaking to Casey again

Helen posted a story of the bags a couple of days ago too

Dont post on here just a night time lurker👀👃 I never message 'celebs' over Insta but I just couldn't hold my water the other day when he was mocking some guy for absolute no reason then the next video was him being the biggest poser I've ever seen so I just HAD to message him didnt help I was having a bad day so he got the brunt of it but absolute no regrets cause he is indeed an absolute knobhead 😂🙄
Screenshot_20200615-222439_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20200615-222442_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Dont post on here just a night time lurker👀👃 I never message 'celebs' over Insta but I just couldn't hold my water the other day when he was mocking some guy for absolute no reason then the next video was him being the biggest poser I've ever seen so I just HAD to message him didnt help I was having a bad day so he got the brunt of it but absolute no regrets cause he is indeed an absolute knobhead 😂🙄 View attachment 155046View attachment 155047

Imagine if someone spoke to his daughter like that 🤢🤢 the pair are absolute tit arses. 30 going on 13.. Who the duck says your mum at that age.

Reactions: 11
Dont post on here just a night time lurker👀👃 I never message 'celebs' over Insta but I just couldn't hold my water the other day when he was mocking some guy for absolute no reason then the next video was him being the biggest poser I've ever seen so I just HAD to message him didnt help I was having a bad day so he got the brunt of it but absolute no regrets cause he is indeed an absolute knobhead 😂🙄 View attachment 155046View attachment 155047
FS 😫🤣 are you Scottish by any chance?

Coming from him? His mum is as rough as a badgers arse. The whole family are. I’ve seen them on his story before they look like a pack of drug dealers. Im surprised they didn’t call him ket instead of Chet.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Chets story about the air and water 😂💀 ‘I’ve been looking for the coin bit for half an hour and they have made it free I knew I wasn’t being stupid’ 😂😂😂 well....

He really is a drip ! A 30 year old man with “your mum” as come backs him and Helen are thick as tit

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Helen a face mask is going to do absolutely nothing now you have mixed with about 50 different people and probably continue to see who you like.
Also how set up was that video? Cringe 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Helen a face mask is going to do absolutely nothing now you have mixed with about 50 different people and probably continue to see who you like.
Also how set up was that video? Cringe 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
I’m convinced she’s pregnant you know! You have to wear them in hospitals now as well so it’s really convincing me cos like you say they not exactly usually worried about mixing 🙄😂 and ocean wasn’t in the back so clearly someone’s got her!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I’m convinced she’s pregnant you know! You have to wear them in hospitals now as well so it’s really convincing me cos like you say they not exactly usually worried about mixing 🙄😂 and ocean wasn’t in the back so clearly someone’s got her!
Was just coming on to say she is deffo preggers! 100%

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.