Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #5 Not a brain cell between them, how is this vegaaan?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Helen looks like the annoying orange. It’s always funny to me how she is exposed in other people’s posts for how she really looks rather than the edited versions she posts on her own profile, why can’t she just be honest about how she looks (which in my opinion is good apart from the awful orange colour).

They both think they are being so smart by not posting anything about the party on their stories but don’t have enough brain cells between them to work out that other people will most likely post.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It would appear that she still comes on this thread when she’s hosting a party. The girl who’s stories I was screenshotting, not Danielle, another girl made her profile private 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m on it and honestly Helen is no where to be seen on it . It’s all someone called Karen holt who does the question and answer live videos . She looks about 40 and common af . Helen is just a promotional donkey for this group that’s it , I doubt she even uses it or sells it just posts about it on her page . She clearly doesn’t follow a plan and
Doesn’t care about all the girls on it who are posting they feel
Unwell and most are breast feeding new mums .
Karen holt is Helens friend Danielles mum. She’s also at the party and does Herbalife 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Chet it’s all good posting the ‘good parents’ videos now but we all know you spent all night sniffing ket 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has anyone noticed he hasn't posted about the sweets for few days, deleted all pics from his insta and removed it from his bio??

Has anyone noticed he hasn't posted about the sweets for few days, deleted all pics from his insta and removed it from his bio??
Just noticed that there’s also an option for a vegetarian bag now. They never used to offer it and would recommend vegan all sorts 😏

Reactions: 2
Hmm he’s still been liking their posts tho and they used a pic of ocean a couple days ago on the pick n mix insta. Hopefully he’s being hammered for not declaring his ads like Helen 😂

Sweeeets! sweeeets man!
Shoooooock!
Eh excuse meeeeee

honestly chets voice goes right though me 😒 what was his post on his birthday again? Something about not being able to celebrate probably because of lockdown? 🙄 I bet that poor kid was either bundled off to her bed while they all sit downstairs away with the fairies. Hope they both have the major fear today.

if they are going to do stuff like that you would think they would at least ask their friends with public pages to not post stuff on their stories. Idiots.

Reactions: 4
Sweeeets! sweeeets man!
Shoooooock!
Eh excuse meeeeee

honestly chets voice goes right though me 😒 what was his post on his birthday again? Something about not being able to celebrate probably because of lockdown? 🙄 I bet that poor kid was either bundled off to her bed while they all sit downstairs away with the fairies. Hope they both have the major fear today.

if they are going to do stuff like that you would think they would at least ask their friends with public pages to not post stuff on their stories. Idiots.
Honestly makes me want to do something about it, I’m pretty sure you’re not meant to be under the influence of drink or drugs when you’re in charge of children under the age of 16? Or am I wrong, I might be wrong but I’m sure they’d need to be alert especially as ocean is a baby

Right Chet with all these trainers. Do you think he buys them. I think they send him the trainers and they are an ad. After he sends them back. A new pair of trainers everyday?

No way is he buying them. He'd be spending hundreds on trainers each week.

Honestly makes me want to do something about it, I’m pretty sure you’re not meant to be under the influence of drink or drugs when you’re in charge of children under the age of 16? Or am I wrong, I might be wrong but I’m sure they’d need to be alert especially as ocean is a baby
Well I don’t know if she was definitely there or not but she shouldn’t really be staying with other people during lockdown. Mind you they shouldn’t be having people round either. Not sure about the legal side of that tbh. One for social services I would imagine

Reactions: 3
No way is he buying them. He'd be spending hundreds on trainers each week.
Blokes trainers are about £100+ a pair, well for the ones hes buying. As if he spends £700+ on trainers a week. Some days he has two pairs too. He would have them all displayed in there walk in wardrobe if he kept them all.

Looked on their page. The ones today are £199. They are foul 🤢

Reactions: 3
Blokes trainers are about £100+ a pair, well for the ones hes buying. As if he spends £700+ on trainers a week. Some days he has two pairs too. He would have them all displayed in there walk in wardrobe if he kept them all.
Exactly, there's no way. You are probably right in that they are sent to him to advertise and then returned.

Reactions: 1
Sweeeets! sweeeets man!
Shoooooock!
Eh excuse meeeeee

the worst!!! Is it me, or can he not pronounce the letter R properly?! when he’s reading out those coffee flavours and tries saying raspberry, he says “wasbewwy” 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How is she going to post a birthday post for him almost a week after his birthday 😫 surely you just wouldn’t bother?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does the highchair oceans in just make your kid constantly look slouched or is she just not sat properly in it. Everytime I see her in it I just want to sit the poor kid up properly

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.