Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

oogaboga

Everyone will have their own opinion on this.. but if I was Helen and Chets going “omg finally painting your nails thank god” in that tone they’d be coming straight off. He’s got cheek for a guy who evidently does fuck all to help Helen look after the house. I absolutely need to go sit in the sun cause I’m on one this morning

Reactions: 12

Rubywoooo

Chatty Member
I’m actually starting to feel a bit sorry for Helen the more I start to dislike Chet! Never thought I’d see the day 😂 but I actually feel drained after watching his stories let alone living with him Jesus Christ I think I’d be off to Dublin too 😂

• Haha

Dollybird

VIP Member
Helen ignoring these girls in a “supportive group “ for herbashite . I’ve been on this fb group for weeks and there’s loads of girls who haven’t received their orders , gained weight and there’s no supportive messages on it . Helen is scamming selling these laxative shakes too .

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry

Idkwhyimhere

Seeing that video of chet banging Oceans chin repeatedly made me feel so sad for her.
She clearly didn’t enjoy one bit of it and looked sad. Why on earth would you post that, I’d be having a go not finding it funny

Mumof1x

Chatty Member
Helen a face mask is going to do absolutely nothing now you have mixed with about 50 different people and probably continue to see who you like.
Also how set up was that video? Cringe 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11

Mumof1x

Chatty Member
I really can’t stand the way Chet dresses, is this what guys do now with their socks, I feel like it’s what chavs used to do when I was about 15 🤣

Oh look Helen best mum everrrr because she’s making Ocean laugh, is it just me that can make my baby laugh guyyyyys?

MummyN90

I think people are forgetting that she is a first time mum here! I am a first time mum to a now 10 month old boy and I can guarantee you I've probably made countless mistakes in my time, I'm just lucky enough that my life isn't scrutinised online! I've given my son copious amounts of jars and pouches.... dont get me wrong....I prepare plenty of fresh food but he also gets pre-made food every now and again when I'm rushing or haven't prepared anything. I also give Ella's kitchen snacks inbetween meals as he loves them and at the moment it seems to be the only finger foods he will eat aside from avo on toast lol! I agree that I wouldn't give my son any juice, regardless of whether they are marketed for 6 months plus etc. You have to realise that everyone is different and their approaches to weaning can be different! I can guarantee many mothers would have a lot to say about my method, but I do what works for me! Christ, I gave my son peanut butter on toast the other day for the first time and only just realised after he ate 3 toast fingers that I should have thinned the peanut butter with water prior to giving it.... shoot me now lol!! If you are that worried about her daughter and how they are weaning her then maybe you should send her a nicely worded dm on Instagram and offer helpful advice and not just bash her on here! I was eating an ice lolly the other day and my son seemed desperate for a lick....ofcourse I let him lick it and ofcourse I found it funny and sweet, but does that mean I will allow him to lick it more everytime I have one.... NO! And I've given my son a chip before now..... it was rather funny and me and my husband had a good laugh when it was hanging out of his mouth as he didnt have a clue what to do! And just to add.... I'm definitely for children having mcdonalds.... not too early on in their life, the healthiest option they can have and no salt.... nothing wrong with that! McDonalds have made huge efforts in making their happy meals healthier so it shouldn't be so frowned upon now.

• Angry

User3005

Thanks for the new thread!
I don’t think they have ever shown themselves cooking normal food. Between the takeaways, ready made microwaveable meals and the bloody shakes. What the hell are they weaning poor baby with

BDY_97

VIP Member
“How have you got so messy?!?!” I don’t know Chet... maybe down the fact that you have clearly given her food that makes a mess without a bib or anything to protect her clothes. I highly doubt ocean deliberately wiped the food all over her clothes, fucking moron 🙄

• Haha

BDY_97

VIP Member
How is she going to post a birthday post for him almost a week after his birthday 😫 surely you just wouldn’t bother?

• Haha

Kaylaoxox

Dont post on here just a night time lurker👀👃 I never message 'celebs' over Insta but I just couldn't hold my water the other day when he was mocking some guy for absolute no reason then the next video was him being the biggest poser I've ever seen so I just HAD to message him didnt help I was having a bad day so he got the brunt of it but absolute no regrets cause he is indeed an absolute knobhead 😂🙄 View attachment 155046View attachment 155047

Imagine if someone spoke to his daughter like that 🤢🤢 the pair are absolute shit arses. 30 going on 13.. Who the fuck says your mum at that age.

weedywee

I am also from the same town and know them from my daughter following them and the shit they promote! I was at the Spar putting fuel in the same time as them pre lockdown and was in my scruffs (i mean I was filling my X5 (Now gone to a new owner ☹)while they filled their Merc so wasn’t much difference), my god did she look at me like a piece of shit!! I felt the tension between us.. while chet was inside paying in his leggings 🤷🏻‍♀️

Edit! The same Spar he mocked someone’s shoes in today.. if that was my feet I’d be fuming😂😂😂
Im from the same town and know her (from years ago she went to the same dance school as my children) never really had anything to do with them and this is my first comment, but I totally agree with whats being said on here. The laptop and the baby from being tiny is so upsetting. I cant think of anybody thinking thats normal behaviour. But what gets me so mad is how HE thinks he has the right to video someones shoes and put it on his story.

Vile people (both of them) who think they are above others. NO ONE has the right to do things like that and snigger at them on social media .....

Mumof1x

Chatty Member
Forever sharing things about people being jealous of her, just because we say things on here, it means we aren’t happy with our own life? 🤷‍♀️ She genuinely thinks she’s the nicest person and doesn’t say a bad word against anyone, now that I can’t believe

If we shouldn’t be concerned about what she’s doing then why is she concerned about what we are doing on here 🤣

BDY_97

VIP Member
To all members: Please keep the conversation to the influencers it’s about - there is an off topic thread about racism/protests that can be used
Regardless it’s still not social distancing whatever the situation.
This thread is not about protestors, it’s about Helen and Chet therefore they are going to be discussed and criticized.

Seems like for whatever reason you are trying to defend them and make excuses