Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rubywoooo

Chatty Member
Helen a face mask is going to do absolutely nothing now you have mixed with about 50 different people and probably continue to see who you like.
Also how set up was that video? Cringe 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
I’m convinced she’s pregnant you know! You have to wear them in hospitals now as well so it’s really convincing me cos like you say they not exactly usually worried about mixing 🙄😂 and ocean wasn’t in the back so clearly someone’s got her!

• Wow
Reactions: 10

BabyMommaBamford

I mean I hope that hand sanitiser was out whilst she was mixing with so many people 🤣 remember when she apparently wouldn’t let anyone touch her baby without putting hand sanitiser on and now she’ll mix with a room full of people who could potentially be passing on coronavirus to her and her child. Yep your so clean Helen 🙃

Also I agree nobody has said anything just about Helen, it’s been about them both breaking lockdown. I’m mentioning the sanitiser thing specifically about her because Chet hasn’t claimed to be OCD with cleaning like she has
Weren’t so clean when she got with a bloke that’s been one-dipping dirty Jemma Lucy was she! Hahaha :sick: 😂 😂 😂

• Sick
  • Haha

Mumof1x

Chatty Member
Tbf.. you are allowed to mix with one other household now.. but at a 2m distance which clearly they are not obeying.
I thought your only allowed in the garden. I think mixing with another household is only if it’s a single person house, maybe the mum lives alone so that would have been ok but only Chet & Helen should have been there, not all the others 🤣

They clearly don’t care about any of the guidelines so she should expect some criticism if your going to flaunt it on social media

MysteryMummy

You know what I do feel for helen reading this but it wouldn’t be hard to stop making horrible life choices, like constantly using shit to Promote weight loss targeting mums who are fragile. A simple google will answer most of her issues with how badly she is raising her child. She has a midwife and clearly loads of money so it shouldn’t be hard for her to have all the advice regarding how to feed ocean and when to give her orange juice. You live in the public eye you should expect some people to disagree. That’s why most influences follow guidelines and don’t promote unsafe approaches to things of course people will have an issue with her potentially sharing dangerous tips 🤷🏼‍♀️ You can’t act perfect but also show your joy at the same time and expect no one to notice in her line of work. Maybe she really should get some help and take a actual break to bond with her baby and man child.

• Heart

BabyMommaBamford

Why would he block you over that he is soooooi pathetic and when he says shock i cringe to death!!! If my boyfriend did that I would have to tell him he is cringe and people taking the piss childish idiot. He will have to send the shoes back, he shows off everything he has why wouldn't he show the whole collection??
They’re BROKEEE 😂 No wonder they’re selling their dutty second hand bed:sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Samantha129

Thanks for the new thread. I didn’t know how to do it and the message on the other was giving me pure anxiety 😂😂😂
What are our thoughts on helens post yesterday ? I think she’s losing it honestly. With ocean growing up and naturally becoming more hard work, Chet being a grade A bellend and her insta just fully failing and being outed for all her scams she’s give up hasn’t she. I think it shows what she thinks about her ‘angles’ though. Got time to post her herbashite but nothing to these young girls who clearly adore her.

Nea111

I’m actually starting to feel a bit sorry for Helen the more I start to dislike Chet! Never thought I’d see the day 😂 but I actually feel drained after watching his stories let alone living with him Jesus Christ I think I’d be off to Dublin too 😂
See I think they’re both as bad as each other. They suit as in they’re both brain dead and haven’t got an intelligent thought between them.

Chet likes being with Helen as she allows him to party, travel without her and get up to god knows what. She allows him to do all this as he pays for everything and she doesn’t have to go get a 9-5.

Chets annoying but he doesn’t seem like a horrible, judgmental bully whereas you can tell helen looks down on other girls when she’s out. There have been people on the other threads that have seen her out with Katie Salmon acting like an a lister. If I saw her out like that I’d have second hand embarrassment for her!

BDY_97

VIP Member
I was waiting to see if ocean was maybe with a family member out of shot but from chet’s stories it doesn’t look like they took her with them. It’s actually a disgrace, as many others have said they finally have the chance to get out the house and to take ocean to the beach for the first time and they fucking leave her at home?! But yet they can take the dogs! It genuinely makes me so angry and sad. Do they also realise that technically we are still on some form of lockdown and they should not be palming their baby on to someone else?

Don’t actually have much to contribute as I don’t follow her apart from the odd look every 6 months but I am from the same town as Helen and I think we were in the same school year, we went to rival high schools. Not sure how old she is she might be a little younger than me but I remember having her on Facebook and thinking she was gorgeous! I only remember her from social media because of her dimples to be honest 😂 she had this beautiful blonde hair and she was always quite well known where I live. It’s a shame she’s filled up so much with fillers as she was very naturally beautiful. I’m friends with people that went to the same school as her and remember having a conversation a few years ago on the way back from a hen do about her and apparently her boyfriend is a massive tosser but it looks like you all already know that 😂. I do hope she finds herself a bit and tones down the fillers and surgery before it becomes irreversible as she is so beautiful naturally and she will regret it when she’s older.
I just want to say she was the absolute talk of the town when she started reality shows, especially as we are from a small area, and I have never heard a bad thing about her as a person so I think she’s Probably a pretty nice girl as any bitchy stories would of been hot gossip 😂.
I am also from the same town and know them from my daughter following them and the shit they promote! I was at the Spar putting fuel in the same time as them pre lockdown and was in my scruffs (i mean I was filling my X5 (Now gone to a new owner ☹)while they filled their Merc so wasn’t much difference), my god did she look at me like a piece of shit!! I felt the tension between us.. while chet was inside paying in his leggings 🤷🏻‍♀️

Edit! The same Spar he mocked someone’s shoes in today.. if that was my feet I’d be fuming😂😂😂

• Haha

Qwerty_321

Eee nah I actually hate how rough he is with her 😂🙈 I haaaaate things like that I used to hate going over the cobbles with my little one in the pram I just do not like babies heads being shook 🙈 I know he’s just doing her chin but I just cannot get away with it at all
You can see the force with how much her face is scrunching up.
Idk if it’s just me but her eyes looks really sad too 😢😢😢

Attachments

• Sad

BDY_97

VIP Member
Don’t know if anyone has noticed but that Anna Louise girl who Jem Lucy is always with, Chet was liking every single one of her pics so I messaged Helen aying hope this is ok with you and I got blocked straight away obviously but then I’ve realised he’s unliked all the pics obviously I touched a nerve. Anyway just seen tonight they’re all at this party together without Helen!! Jem Lucy is there aswell. Poor poor Helen, I genuinely feel so sorry for her, he is vile.
this Anna girl is apparently known for sleeping with all these ‘influencers’ for fame so who knows what’s going to happen this evening....

I do think Helen is a brilliant Mum to Ocean but Chet I feel is all for the gram. He is defo a dead beat Dad unless recording for his stories
I struggle to feel bad for Helen with her constant scamming and bad attitude. She is also letting chet walk all over her if she knows about his cheating and does nothing about it. I get that she probably wants to keep the family together but it will get worse the longer she stays with him 🤷🏻‍♀️

Lillyloo

VIP Member
Chet: Can I play on my PS4 all day?
Helen: of course you can
Everyone else: Grow up you fucking man child 🤣

• Haha

BDY_97

VIP Member
What does she mean day 1 of her 21 day challenge, hasn’t she already been doing it for weeks?

• Haha

The watcher

Helen must have been on here yesterday coz she talking about her blu home account that was mentioned on here yesterday

• Haha

BDY_97

VIP Member
Chet it’s all good posting the ‘good parents’ videos now but we all know you spent all night sniffing ket 🥴

• Haha