Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #5 Not a brain cell between them, how is this vegaaan?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the new thread!
I don’t think they have ever shown themselves cooking normal food. Between the takeaways, ready made microwaveable meals and the bloody shakes. What the hell are they weaning poor baby with

Reactions: 11
I don’t think they have ever shown themselves cooking normal food. Between the takeaways, ready made microwaveable meals and the bloody shakes. What the hell are they weaning poor baby with

Jars 🙃

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
Well she was on baby porridge from about 3 months old!

Reactions: 1
The videos are so cringe she off her tits tbh that’s just not my scene at all yes I like to party but in an over packed club no thanks, I get people try drugs when young but not once you’ve become a parent no one saying you can’t enjoy your life but I can’t think of anything worse then having to deal with a baby the next day while on a come down disgraceful

Reactions: 8
Chet needs to give up with the meal prep it’s not making a difference at all 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m actually starting to feel a bit sorry for Helen the more I start to dislike Chet! Never thought I’d see the day 😂 but I actually feel drained after watching his stories let alone living with him Jesus Christ I think I’d be off to Dublin too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thanks for the new thread. I didn’t know how to do it and the message on the other was giving me pure anxiety 😂😂😂
What are our thoughts on helens post yesterday ? I think she’s losing it honestly. With ocean growing up and naturally becoming more hard work, Chet being a grade A bellend and her insta just fully failing and being outed for all her scams she’s give up hasn’t she. I think it shows what she thinks about her ‘angles’ though. Got time to post her herbashite but nothing to these young girls who clearly adore her.

Reactions: 9
I’m SO glad I never lived that life before my kids I’d be mortified if videos of me in that state existed never mind went online! They’re literally just chavs clinging on to 15 minutes of fame that ended yeaaaars ago!

I’m actually starting to feel a bit sorry for Helen the more I start to dislike Chet! Never thought I’d see the day 😂 but I actually feel drained after watching his stories let alone living with him Jesus Christ I think I’d be off to Dublin too 😂
See I think they’re both as bad as each other. They suit as in they’re both brain dead and haven’t got an intelligent thought between them.

Chet likes being with Helen as she allows him to party, travel without her and get up to god knows what. She allows him to do all this as he pays for everything and she doesn’t have to go get a 9-5.

Chets annoying but he doesn’t seem like a horrible, judgmental bully whereas you can tell helen looks down on other girls when she’s out. There have been people on the other threads that have seen her out with Katie Salmon acting like an a lister. If I saw her out like that I’d have second hand embarrassment for her!

Reactions: 9
Can’t wait to see her photoshopped, edited and filtered transformation pic 😂

• Haha
Thanks for making the new thread ☺

I just feel really disappointed and let down by Helen, a year ago I was obsessed with her, thought she seemed lovely and really down to earth.
I moved out of my parents house at around the same time as her and her cleaning and home tips were actually really helpful and realistic. But then it just became about trying to get anything and everything for free or to sell any old tit to her followers (Thankfully I have more than one brain cell so have never fallen for any of it 😂)

Now I just find her boring, annoying and fake, she’s not relatable at all anymore. And from seeing her more on Chets story it’s obvious happy smiley Helen is a huge act cos she’s the most miserable cow in the world and as annoying as Chet is I feel sorry for him having to live with her constant nagging and dirty looks in HIS house!

Reactions: 11
Ah yeah true see I think it’s because she hasn’t been posting she’s a lot more tolerable! Soon as she’s back shouting about trainers and baby fashion I think I’ll do a swift u turn 😂

what are we thinking about the tag yesterday?! Thanking someone, a mental health expert or something?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ah yeah true see I think it’s because she hasn’t been posting she’s a lot more tolerable! Soon as she’s back shouting about trainers and baby fashion I think I’ll do a swift u turn 😂

what are we thinking about the tag yesterday?! Thanking someone, a mental health expert or something?!
Yeah I had a look at the person she tagged and it seems like a therapist, she said “in this challenging time” wonder what she means 🤔

Reactions: 1
I noticed KateHayesMakeup’s tagged the same mental health coach in her story earlier this week (it was her public meltdown after finding her thread last week that led me here, thanks Kate 😂)

So this coach is helping two ‘influencers’ that have found their threads...cue them banding together to brainwash their followers into thinking that people expressing their opinions on a website that they CHOOSE to look at is trolling and bullying, so they can have their egos massaged a bit more 😴

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.