Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mumof1x

Chatty Member
It kills me when people comment on their pics “you two are the most amazing parents” whhhyyyy 😂 Someone also said they wished they had a reality show, well wouldn’t that be a car crash 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9

MysteryMummy

just saying it’s true lol. Call them out all you like they will continue to live their lives and raise their child their way. I think a lot of people on here get really mad about it all but it won’t change anything they do. If they cared they wouldn’t be so blatant...so they clearly don’t care 🤷🏼‍♀️
The point of this site is to get mad about it 😂😂

• Haha

BDY_97

VIP Member
Helen looks like the annoying orange. It’s always funny to me how she is exposed in other people’s posts for how she really looks rather than the edited versions she posts on her own profile, why can’t she just be honest about how she looks (which in my opinion is good apart from the awful orange colour).

They both think they are being so smart by not posting anything about the party on their stories but don’t have enough brain cells between them to work out that other people will most likely post.

Attachments

• Haha

yeahyouhun

VIP Member
I want to say to him your baby doesnt know how to get the toys out of the box you do that for her but I know I'll get abuse back like last time.
I messaged saying you do know you’re supposed to get it out the box for her right? He’s not responded 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

BabyMommaBamford

God I’ve still yet to see any actual toys for that poor child, Helen seeing as we’re all stalkers and know your address want me to send Orshen some toys hunny? ;) 😂

• Haha

Lillyloo

VIP Member
She’s been calling stuff like this out for a while now. And good on her. It’s a joke. It pisses me off the most with Helen because she uses a pregnancy picture, the day after she gave birth and then just her now and puts it all down to that. Like babe if you want to make your money do it but do not take advantage of new mums.
People are starting to call them out on it now there was a few replies on their pages about Holly’s stories 😭

There’s actually someone commenting on that ferrylifestyle page asking if children can be involved in the Herbalife 21 day challenge 😩 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry

yeahyouhun

VIP Member
Most lads have to pay for the ‘party girl experience’ but that bunch of slappers are giving it away for some free ket and a couple balloons while the kids are at their dads 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick

Mumof1x

Chatty Member
I’m glad she’s finally worked out what her style is....via this thread 🤣🤣 you know just like a cottage feel guys “what I love” 🙃

• Haha

BabyMommaBamford

I’m SO glad I never lived that life before my kids I’d be mortified if videos of me in that state existed never mind went online! They’re literally just chavs clinging on to 15 minutes of fame that ended yeaaaars ago!

Sticky One

VIP Member
nah I’ll stay here thanks. Dunno why you assume every single person in the world hates them lol? Not everyone who doesn’t despise them is their mate you know.
which is fair enough but why do you keep popping up just to defend them, this is the only thread you comment on. Did you join just to defend them?

Mumof1x

Chatty Member
I reckon they have gone somewhere tonight or they have people round, she was very made up for a day in the house and Chet always does stories about football especially when Tottenham are playing...let’s see 🤣

yeahyouhun

VIP Member
‘I find it really hard buying toys for ocean cos I don’t know what she’s into’ SHES 7 MONTHS OLD SHE DOESNT KNOW WHAT SHES INTO EITHER! You have no problem buying anything and everything for yourself so why can’t you do the same with Ocean? Oh because you’d actually have to pay for it and not get it for free. She’s an absolute joke. I’m sure she’ll have plenty of brands offering her free unsafe toys now she’s asked people to recommend things

Lillyloo

VIP Member
I bet Helen is fuming Chet is at the house party drinking, doing drugs etc with those girls especially whilst she’s at home with the baby.
Also her latest story post is a joke she’s literally had her baby around so many people recently!
I just saw a comment off someone under his last pic asking if he enjoyed partying with Jemma Lucy and all the other lasses last night 😳 disappeared pretty much instantly so he must have deleted or blocked 😲

• Haha

Aimee2-2

Chatty Member
“Before daddy goes to train” I’m sorry but train what?
He goes to the gym and there’s never any difference.

• Haha