Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mumof1x

Chatty Member
‘This toy box I got made for er’
“What I love” 😂

I was just watching Jacqueline Jossa stories and she has the exact same things gifted to her, the play thing and the toy box, must have just sent to all influencers. Is it just me or would this not make you want to buy their product less 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11

I'm a gnu

Thanks for making the new thread ☺

I just feel really disappointed and let down by Helen, a year ago I was obsessed with her, thought she seemed lovely and really down to earth.
I moved out of my parents house at around the same time as her and her cleaning and home tips were actually really helpful and realistic. But then it just became about trying to get anything and everything for free or to sell any old shit to her followers (Thankfully I have more than one brain cell so have never fallen for any of it 😂)

Now I just find her boring, annoying and fake, she’s not relatable at all anymore. And from seeing her more on Chets story it’s obvious happy smiley Helen is a huge act cos she’s the most miserable cow in the world and as annoying as Chet is I feel sorry for him having to live with her constant nagging and dirty looks in HIS house!

Samantha129

so because I said they clearly don’t care I suddenly know Helen...ok, well worked out :rolleyes: if someone Is ok with being on camera at a party during lockdown THEY CLEARLY DONT CARE DO THEY? correct me if I’m wrong lol?
For someone who thinks we shouldn’t get mad about these two idiots, you sure are getting a little mad ‘hun’. The majority of us think the exact same things about the both of them. And we shall continue to express our (negative for the most part) views about them. So if you don’t like it I’m not entirely sure why you’re here. If you want to crawl up their arse it makes more sense to do it on their dms not a site that slates them.

• Haha

User3005

Chet advertising a tanning salon 🙄 literally the most irresponsible people ever can’t believe they get away with all the shit they promote

Sk7663

Don’t know if anyone has noticed but that Anna Louise girl who Jem Lucy is always with, Chet was liking every single one of her pics so I messaged Helen aying hope this is ok with you and I got blocked straight away obviously but then I’ve realised he’s unliked all the pics obviously I touched a nerve. Anyway just seen tonight they’re all at this party together without Helen!! Jem Lucy is there aswell. Poor poor Helen, I genuinely feel so sorry for her, he is vile.
this Anna girl is apparently known for sleeping with all these ‘influencers’ for fame so who knows what’s going to happen this evening....

I do think Helen is a brilliant Mum to Ocean but Chet I feel is all for the gram. He is defo a dead beat Dad unless recording for his stories

• Wow
  • Haha

yeahyouhun

VIP Member
I think she was hoping that pretending to be a germaphobe would count as having some kind of personality. Replaced brain cells and interesting conversation with hand gel and dettol wipes, bore off you boring bitch 😂

• Haha

Dollybird

VIP Member
Oh god really! Well maybe she was nicer in her younger years then, she must of started TV (was it ex on the beach or something?) when she was about 19 so maybe that world turned her a bit. I remember getting my nails eyebrows etc done from my friend who was at the time renting a beauty room in a salon that had a makeup artist above her floor and I asked what all the loud screeching was and my friend told me Helen was getting her makeup done. Very disruptive to my relaxing me day 😂

Is Chet his real name?😂
Yeah Chet is his real name . His brother is Casey and sister coral , all start with a c like a low budget chavvy kardashain theme lmfao

• Haha

Mumof1x

Chatty Member
I do agree that she’s a first time mum and I honestly think she’s been naive going into it and has probably had a reality check recently with how hard it actually is.
I personally don’t think it’s end of the world they’ve let her try ice cream etc. Can’t agree with them flaunting lockdown rules though, selling shite and manipulating how she talks about her “pregnancy weight” to sound like weight loss though.
These are mostly the reasons I dislike her. I’m not really interested in what she feeds Ocean, whilst I might not agree or do some things with my own child, that’s their choice. I do think young girls will copy her though so the only thing I don’t agree with is her giving advice about feeding, obviously a while ago now but didn’t agree with the “fill the baby up“ thing. I don’t think she shows a true reflection of what being a mum is like but I don’t think she ever will, she will always want to be super mum and her baby does everything first because she’s the best parent 😴 it’s mainly the scamming that pisses me off now, taking people’s money which they will have worked for so they can own a 4 bed house, not work and buy what they want, now that’s vile.

• Heart

Sticky One

VIP Member
I like the way Helen tried to say that now Ocean is 6 months she can have food, like they haven’t been shovelling it down her throat for the last 3 months 🤥

Honestly no need for the juice specially not in a bottle, just because baby brands sell it doesn’t make it ok, just like pouches have 4m+ and cot bumpers and sleepyheads, the list is endless. I’m not a perfect parent but a few things are just common sense

BDY_97

VIP Member
Is he joking with his recent stories?! Yes the tik tok’s are a bit cringe but I can guarantee you would do fuck all if you saw them in the gym, apart from filming them on the sly cause you have no balls 👀 seems like he gets a kick out of trying to embarrass people and filming them without their permission (weirdo).

Also... if you look up tony Lopez (the guy in the tik tok) net worth, it’s what Chet can only dream about ever making and he’s 10 years older than the kid 🤣 he has a cheek to say anything about anyone else considering his only personality traits are trainers and taking coke/sniffing ket...

BDY_97

VIP Member
It literally pains me how fucking dumb the pair of them are. The only reason your child is being a “freak” and playing with boxes is because you won’t fucking open them for her?! She’s literally a baby how the fuck is she supposed to know what to do? Weirdos

Reactions: 10

Lillypot221

"how to have a shower with a baby"!!!! Has she really only just realised you can put baby in a bouncer or bumbo whilst you shower. OHMY what was she doing before. Not showering? Showering with the baby? It's not a bloody hack Helen. Shoving your baby in a bumbo and plonking a laptop in front of them isn't new. With both mine they were in seats in the bathroom but watching me and me interacting with them. Not a flipping laptop! 🙄

• Haha

Aimee2-2

Chatty Member
I think if anything some people forget that ocean is chets baby to, just as much his responsibility as Helens. Can’t imagine how exhausting it is to have him around who’s too busy taking photos of himself in every outfit and throwing trainers on the floor.

• Haha

Instawhut!

Scoffing sausages 🤣🤣 veeeeeeegan sausages!?!? I think shes probably just taken time out to try and figure out what the fuck shes gunna do with her instagram now that shes been caught out being a lying twatbag. (Obviously they visoted chets family too) but shes been quiet for a while. Well done for actually being honest about how hard work your baby is though Helen. One thing at a time eh, maybe try being honest about your '4 stone' weight loss next!

• Haha

yeahyouhun

VIP Member
I’m really glad she’s posted that, I hope people see her story and make the right decision!

I’ve just watched the video that Holly Shared. The guy says that people like Helen who ‘got a blue tick from nowhere’ 😂 can be offered up to £10,000 a month to post 4 posts a week about herbashite and that’s all they have to do. Herbalife manage everything else for them like email accounts etc

Last edited:
  • Wow

Whatisgoingonhere

Chatty Member
This is the first time I’ve ever commented on a thread, Helen love I don’t think that ice cream is part of the 21 day challenge and the way Chet is shoving ice cream down that babies throat made me feel sick

• Haha

The watcher

He really is a drip ! A 30 year old man with “your mum” as come backs him and Helen are thick as shit

• Haha

Samantha129

Bit off topic but not so much. Anyone heard of Katie hayes makeup ? She has threads on here (interesting read) and she did a igtv about this site and ‘trolls’ and she mentions this thread in it. She goes on to say how she thinks Helen is a fantastic mum and she’s so honest with motherhood etc. I laughed out loud gang. Honestly out loud. Wasn’t so honest about sneaking off during lockdown to go to a shitty little house party was she 🤫🤭

• Haha
  • Sad