Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ImoC

please tell me you guys seen Kets story about showing off his shoe collection and wardrobe.. I am LOLLLing
hes defo going to need to phone up and get all the shoes back he gets gifted to show off then returns them😂😂😂
Yes!! And it suddenly became extremely important that he had to run off and give Ocean a bath right away just when he was about to show his mysterious wardrobe 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10

yeahyouhun

VIP Member
It makes me so angry!! If she was that size and not pregnant and worked her arse off to be the size she is now id think good on her! But the fact she’s used pics so close pre and post pregnancy and claimed it’s these stupid shit shakes that have made her lose the weight really infuriated me! Because there will be some really sad overweight men/women out there pinning all their hopes on this Herbalife thinking they will get drastic results like she did and she’s literally the size she was before she was pregnant! It’s scamming people!
And it’s not cheap, her ‘basic plan’ is nearly £90! Makes me so angry that she is scamming people desperate to lose weight all so she can lounge around in her 4 bedroom house, not have to go to work and totally ignore the world pandemic and go to London to get ‘seshy’ 😤
Who are they even meant to influence?! Because they’re taking the piss out of every one of their followers that has followed lockdown and not seen their friends and family for 11 weeks.

Phew, I needed that rant 😂

• Wow
  • Heart

Samantha129

Aw wonder how painful it was to post all that for Chet considering they hate each other hahahah. She even still managed to make it all about pregnancy and giving birth. Give it a rest pet 😂

• Haha

MysteryMummy

My heart breaks everytime I see them post that poor baby. We all call her for it but maybe it’s a good thing the baby spends so much time being looks after by family, maybe they open her toys for her and call her things beautiful and not just chubby. That poor little girl deserves so much love and all she gets is those two ket heads 🙄

Sk7663

If you think she is a good mum, then I hope you dont have kids.
I do have children of my own thank you though for your concerns. You see 10 mins of Helen throughout the day, she’s a first time Mum who has to deal with that man baby aswell as a 7 month old baby and let’s be honest we’ve all had children they’re hard work especially being a first time Mum, I can’t imagine Chet is very supportive with the parenting side. Don’t get me wrong I do not agree with things she has done, the follow on milk for example (my gosh) but I don’t think she deserves as much stick as she get.

Sunnydays2

Orange juice? Is it just me or should she just be having water to “stay hydrated” at this age?

Nea111

I think people are forgetting that she is a first time mum here! I am a first time mum to a now 10 month old boy and I can guarantee you I've probably made countless mistakes in my time, I'm just lucky enough that my life isn't scrutinised online! I've given my son copious amounts of jars and pouches.... dont get me wrong....I prepare plenty of fresh food but he also gets pre-made food every now and again when I'm rushing or haven't prepared anything. I also give Ella's kitchen snacks inbetween meals as he loves them and at the moment it seems to be the only finger foods he will eat aside from avo on toast lol! I agree that I wouldn't give my son any juice, regardless of whether they are marketed for 6 months plus etc. You have to realise that everyone is different and their approaches to weaning can be different! I can guarantee many mothers would have a lot to say about my method, but I do what works for me! Christ, I gave my son peanut butter on toast the other day for the first time and only just realised after he ate 3 toast fingers that I should have thinned the peanut butter with water prior to giving it.... shoot me now lol!! If you are that worried about her daughter and how they are weaning her then maybe you should send her a nicely worded dm on Instagram and offer helpful advice and not just bash her on here! I was eating an ice lolly the other day and my son seemed desperate for a lick....ofcourse I let him lick it and ofcourse I found it funny and sweet, but does that mean I will allow him to lick it more everytime I have one.... NO! And I've given my son a chip before now..... it was rather funny and me and my husband had a good laugh when it was hanging out of his mouth as he didnt have a clue what to do! And just to add.... I'm definitely for children having mcdonalds.... not too early on in their life, the healthiest option they can have and no salt.... nothing wrong with that! McDonalds have made huge efforts in making their happy meals healthier so it shouldn't be so frowned upon now.
Exactly this I’ve seen parents make worse mistakes than they have. I worked in pharmacy and seen one young mum give her 6 month old baby full fat coke in a bottle. I’ve seen other addicts come in with their kids and let them run wild in the store and by a busy road. They are going to make mistakes! I think the talk about Ocean goes too far sometimes.

• Heart

Mumof1x

Chatty Member
You know what I do feel for helen reading this but it wouldn’t be hard to stop making horrible life choices, like constantly using shit to Promote weight loss targeting mums who are fragile. A simple google will answer most of her issues with how badly she is raising her child. She has a midwife and clearly loads of money so it shouldn’t be hard for her to have all the advice regarding how to feed ocean and when to give her orange juice. You live in the public eye you should expect some people to disagree. That’s why most influences follow guidelines and don’t promote unsafe approaches to things of course people will have an issue with her potentially sharing dangerous tips 🤷🏼‍♀️ You can’t act perfect but also show your joy at the same time and expect no one to notice in her line of work. Maybe she really should get some help and take a actual break to bond with her baby and man child.
I totally agree with this, I think people raise their children differently and each way is up to the parent but it annoys me that she knows so many young girls worship her and will definitely copy her and actively gives wrong advice. I also find it really annoying when she does those staged videos of playing with Ocean, like look at me I’m the best mum because I play with my baby and we are best friends. No Helen, the rest of us mums are doing that without shoving a camera in their face

Rubywoooo

Chatty Member
Eee I actually can’t stand Chet you know 🙈 I can’t actually fathom how he could post a video of the baby playing with a thong, even if it is her mums like I’d be sooo embarrassed if my partner did that! He’s got no respect for Helen at all, I really don’t like him!

Beth22993

She’s having a laugh yes??
As soon as I saw this I thought how is she posting that when literally yesterday shes with someone else and their baby. Few days before having how many people at her house, holding her baby! while theres a pandemic going on, while you arent supposed to meet anybody else, Shes posting meeting everyone then posting this? And it even says on the pic seriously you're too close to his face he cant breathe that in, you are way too close 🤷🏻‍♀️
Literally just posting it to get other girls messaging saying oh my God that's me too 🤦🏻‍♀️ bringing back the "germophobe" thing then?

yeahyouhun

VIP Member
Why isn’t she using the dining room as oceans play room!! The conservatory is going to be like a greenhouse!!! She walked in saying it was warm but didn’t think wow this is far to hot for my daughter to be in all day. A dining table would be fine in that conservatory and wouldn’t have to get new carpet in there!
I’ve been thinking this, aren’t conservatives usually boiling hot or freezing cold?

HAHAHAHA CONSERVATORIES NOT CONSERVATIVES 😂

• Haha

Aimee2-2

Chatty Member
Chet was also at the party, Chet has also travelled, Chet had also put his child in harms way, Chet also sells shit to his followers. Can we remember that ocean is both of their child. See so many comments forgetting and blaming everything solely on Helen. They are both out of order and both as irresponsible

Cthxo

I saw a mum on a weaning page had given her baby Herbalife with some fruit for a ‘creamy smoothie’ baby was only about 6-7 months 😢 it got deleted pretty quickly

• Wow
  • Sad

Qwerty_321

“What I love” 😂

I was just watching Jacqueline Jossa stories and she has the exact same things gifted to her, the play thing and the toy box, must have just sent to all influencers. Is it just me or would this not make you want to buy their product less 🤷‍♀️
When I was a little bit younger I used to want my house to look like these so called ‘influencers’ god knows why 🤣 but now I’ve grown up I want everything colourful and I’m not a colourful person but I’ll be damned to have anything grey silver or white In my house now 😂

Also just seen the video where Chet called ocean a freak for playing with the toys in the boxes - does he want her to waltz into the kitchen grab the scissors and cut the ties off herself?
They’ve just given her the toys and left her be so they can insta everything.
I’ll tell you what if my partner ever called one of our kids a freak you can bet your last pound he wouldn’t be sat/stood up straight 🤣 made my blood boil!

Guyssssss! Time away from your baby is important especially when its beautiful outside and you would rather take your dogs out. I mean Ocean would have just ruined thier fun to be honest........ 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad