Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #30 Helen remains unemployed Chet shags about but that is nil and void

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So he’s cheated and it’s got back to Helen almost straight away 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤯 he really is dumb

Reactions: 3
He will just pay for her to chop some more of her nose off and they will move on and have their fourth beige baby in 4 years

Reactions: 13
I mean let's not forget the time everyone came down on the tattler that overheard Chet on the train telling his friend Ellun was very early stages pregnant and how much clout they were going to get from it.. Everyone came down hard because they had no proof but then came along Peach..

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Egg had solid proof he cheated and told her thousands of followers. Nothing will change if he does it again

Reactions: 15
Guys, can anyone make a new thread? This one is getting extra long. Let's have some title suggestions in case anyone can start a new one!

Reactions: 2
Guys chet has cheated from the beginning even when they got out of ex on the beach and people knew who they was. I lived near Helen in accy and he used to come over to see her and have his tinder still active. Remember when it used to show last active and mutual fb friend me and my sister used to tell her all time and she wouldn’t listen 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
I’m sorry but Chet is absolutely repulsive and I have no idea how he’s getting all these women?

The walking doodle has terrible turkey teeth and such a large tongue piercing, which has led to him speaking with an impediment and I’m sure he can’t count beyond 10 either.

Genuinely baffled. He is the definition of gross.

Reactions: 19
@StarGirl can you do a new thread please babe I’ve asked for my thread creation privileges to be reinstated but it’s not happened yet (don’t know why it got took off me)

I was going to say I’ll do it but can’t seem to be able to do it either 🤷🏽‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.