Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #30 Helen remains unemployed Chet shags about but that is nil and void

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen the ‘family johnson’ photos she put on instagram the pair of them look terrible - clampits on tour. Chet gives off the vibe he bleeping stinks just general foisty nasty smell🤮

Reactions: 8
If I was ‘elen I’d be shouting at chet to put that phone down & bloody help with that slime!!

Reactions: 9
Plot twist, Chet did it shouted for ELLUNNNNNNNNN and blamed it on the kids whilst filming her clean up for content.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve watched it three times now and couldn’t stop laughing at it dripping to the floor 😆
Him being ever so helpful filming whilst she’s trying to catch and scoop it up had me creased

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How long were they left alone for them to do all of that with the slime? All over the roof and then laughing about it, the kids will end up completely feral

Reactions: 6
How long were they left alone for them to do all of that with the slime? All over the roof and then laughing about it, the kids will end up completely feral
I like when kids are allowed to really play and get messy but this is beyond a joke. Helen probably put them up to it so she has an excuse to get the paint brushes out….it has been a good few months since the walls had the 10th coat of paint so it is due 🙃

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.