Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #30 Helen remains unemployed Chet shags about but that is nil and void

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry do I need to have a photo or a video for it to be the truth?? I know someone who worked there and that is where it came from.

Reactions: 2
Ahhhh like to see he is keeping up tradition
Love from the Original Tent Girl 😝

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Let’s see if she gets another appliance out of this :ROFLMAO: I don’t feel sorry for her at all. Really believe at this stage it’s an arrangement that she knows about but he keeps her lifestyle so she turns a blind eye.

Reactions: 7
She's an absolute mug and must be so unhappy putting up with it and putting on a front.

Reactions: 4
Sorry do I need to have a photo or a video for it to be the truth?? I know someone who worked there and that is where it came from.
Hate to break it to you, but on this thread it’s ’receipts or it never happened’ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Believe what you like but for one, I trust this person who told me and two, this is CHEAT SKET we are talking about.

Believe what you like but for one, I trust this person who told me and two, this is CHEAT SKET we are talking about.
It's not that no one believes you, I mean, him + festivals = cheating. Goes hand in hand. Telling he's been ultra quiet and will come on in a couple of days saying sorry for being inactive blah blah blah. You just didn't give much context that he cheated. At first I thought maybe you knew the person he cheated with or you were the person he got with 😅 but I've seen you on this thread for awhile now so didn't think it was you lol.

Reactions: 15
Did they give any details? I think it was just that it was a comment but with no context. I don’t think it’s a far stretch at all to think he would cheat again.

Reactions: 5
I believe any allegation that Chet had cheated always but obviously needs some backstory. Funny how Chet played family for the holiday got home and straight onto any girl (or guy).

Reactions: 5
No one is asking anything other than spill the tea.
Currently you're a false witness with "he said, she said"
You must know this thread needs evidence 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Dropping bit of vague info then not posting 😕is this not a bit suss ? It's boring at best

Reactions: 10
I fully believe you. 1, because its common knowledge he can't keep his party sausage in his pants at any event and 2, it's the only time they both go quiet on social media and he only posts faded. That's the only problem when you post your entire life online, everyone sees their social media habits when you've been dipping your dick else where again 😂😂 Wonder what colour paint Helen will choose this time 💁🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I would believe it but it's too suss.
Its like when you say you winched someone down your grannys bit 😂 It could have happened but probably didn't

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.