Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Doratheexplorer

VIP Member
I think
I’ve decided my sister and a few others I know must have just been massive wimps when they got their boobs done. My sister was literally bed bound for about two weeks and really was in a lot of pain and I had to do her hair for about a month post surgery (she couldn’t lift her arms). She wore surgical bras for ages and didn’t feel fully healed for a VERY long time. Then we’ve got Helen 3 weeks later, no support, bombing into the pool and no doubt back flipping across the kitchen 😂
I think it depends if there’s a lift involved? My sister in law was just implants and absolutely fine

Reactions: 2

bethanybee

Chatty Member
Sorry do I need to have a photo or a video for it to be the truth?? I know someone who worked there and that is where it came from.

Ljh7979

Is Coral and Chet following each other a new thing? I thought they had unfollowed each other ages ago and hadn’t refollowed. I definitely got the impression Chet and Coral had not made up.
They were following each other few weeks ago.

PEERGOOAALAAHH

No hate , we have all been there with the new hair new you thing ❤ I think she used to bleach it quite a lot then put a crazy colour turquoise on , she did go a deeper blue (which I think looked nicer) and that was crazy colour hair colour too.
Manic panic is a conditioning colour too . It’s the lighting beforehand to create light base for the lighter colour that is damaging .
Thankyou lovely 🥰

Ck2020

VIP Member
Does anyone know what hotel they’re at? Cause it actually looks pretty family friendly which is what I’m after 😂😂
the Delphin hotel in turkey on jet2 holidays. Google it, it should tell you everything there, looks absolutely amazing though!