Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Poppadom

Gals, I’m new to this thread. Don’t hate me okay. I’m having a midlife crisis. Heluns hair when it was blue, do we know the concoction? … life’s going to shit so I want to take it out on my hair. You’s know the score 🥲🫠
not sure what she used but I would recommend Bleach London. Hope you’re ok x

Reactions: 3

Rose94

VIP Member
Who writes this crap! She’s not “from St Albans” and they didn’t meet “late last year” 🤦🏻‍♀️

loads have been removed which contradicts the statement ash put out which they left in. So shoddy journalism is you ask me. It says she dumped her upon finding out but ash said she’s been single a while
Wrong thread 💗💗

What’s the point of having chet if you’re the one doing all the manly jobs!! Still tickles me, that they called their kid peach.!!

squiggle18

"shall I get this picture of Elvis Presley for Elvis room"...... Idk maybe ask your Son if he wants a picture of a deceased singer he's never heard of on his wall. I'm sure he'll say yes.
Honestly pissed myself when I saw it. 😂😂😂
---
Guess Elvis is having it in his room then 😂😂😂….
just spending all Chet money again.

Attachments

• Haha

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Having said I prefer her blue hair, I think she looks good (minus the cheeks) in her natural cycles ad on her stories - hair and makeup look lovely. She should do her makeup like this when she goes out. Sometimes less is more.

Luckycorr13

Chatty Member
She has not just posted a video of some shitty ring pretend it's like an engagement ring 😂 Some idiots are writing congrats 🤣 It's a piece of plastic on her right hand, fuck off!