Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
My daughter and her friends recently got thrown out of a bar for taking their heels off! Apparently health and safety 🤷🏼‍♀️ yet full on acrobatics are fine….
On a side note - that sounds fair enough to me?! Taking shoes off in a bar is completely unacceptable 😂

Reactions: 2

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Were there friends not meant to be going on holiday with them? I assumed they were going for two weeks and the friends were joining for the second week? I’m sure it was the neighbour’s who is Helen’s new bestie birthday and Helen said can’t wait for our family holiday or something?
Their* 🙈🙈

Reactions: 1

bethanybee

Chatty Member
Maybe that’s because they allowed that? I just think it’s harsh to assume she has decided not to see the kids. Don’t know many people who would tbh and like I said I’ve been in a very similar situation.

SunshineRae

VIP Member
On a side note - that sounds fair enough to me?! Taking shoes off in a bar is completely unacceptable 😂
Ohh I called them skanks for it lol 😂 but they had paid for a table and were just dancing round the table having a break from their (ridiculously high) heels. They weren’t like at the bar or on the dance floor.

NoseyParker24

Chatty Member
Does anyone know what the work he did on her 2 years ago?
She mentions on the TT and then on her instagram story

ChloBo_81

VIP Member
Sorry if this has already been discussed; I haven't checked this thread for ages, but has Chet lost his Instagram or have I been blocked?

Pebs19

Grant doesn’t take much to be impressed 🤣 he is in most girls dms and is using the pt girl as a beard . He likes both men and women , known him to sleep with more men though 🤣 he’s not a fussy guy . If you look at him and compliment his hair transplant then he’s yours
whats a beard haha?