Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sixty35

Can anyone confirm if coral and egg were following eachother before yesterday? I'm like 70% sure they did

Reactions: 2

Dollybird

VIP Member
For a "clean freak" EggHead has the house professionally cleaned an awful lot. At least she's being honest that she's lazy now and can stop the wannabe Mrs Hinch act. Does anyone remember her cleaning stories 😂 5 stories a week of her cleaning mirrors
And her expert advice 🤣 tagging asda in every post 🤣

Aurora79

To be fair I am local and tried those pizzas after seeing them on their insta and they are incredible. Only good thing those 2 have ever done 😂

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Is Coral and Chet following each other a new thing? I thought they had unfollowed each other ages ago and hadn’t refollowed. I definitely got the impression Chet and Coral had not made up.

Sixty35

Guys, can anyone make a new thread? This one is getting extra long. Let's have some title suggestions in case anyone can start a new one!

adapeach78

I’m confused? Who sent her that message? And has she deleted this now?
I didn’t mean with Helen and who had asked the question.. I meant between Helen and Chet as they are both clearly pissed off with the situation and have clearly argued about it. Chet was on his stories moaning that he had to look after his OWN children and saying oh yeah Helen’s gone out AGAIN 😂😂😂🥴 pair of wet wipes were in about adding a 4th to the mix the other day and now we have this😂😂😂😂😂

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
@StarGirl can you do a new thread please babe I’ve asked for my thread creation privileges to be reinstated but it’s not happened yet (don’t know why it got took off me)