Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #30 Helen remains unemployed Chet shags about but that is nil and void

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Marnies probably shagged Cheat. They're both as rotten as each other
I reckon they have back in the day. Wouldn’t put it past either of them. Marnie and Sophie are cousins. Sophie was with Joel Corry who is mates with Chet. I know 2+2 doesn’t make 5 but these fuckers don’t know basic maths as it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
PLEASE TELL ME YOU GUYS HAVE SEEN CHETS DISGUSTING MOULDY YELLOW TOENAIL IN HIS LATEST STORY 🤢🤢🤢
---
Yucckkkkk - I bet that long toe nail scratches Helen’s legs in bed at night 🤢
Omg look at the fungus on that nail 🤢 ocd egg having that next to her 🤣

Reactions: 4
PLEASE TELL ME YOU GUYS HAVE SEEN CHETS DISGUSTING MOULDY YELLOW TOENAIL IN HIS LATEST STORY 🤢🤢🤢
---
Yucckkkkk - I bet that long toe nail scratches Helen’s legs in bed at night 🤢
What's even funnier is the bleeping sandals tattooed on feet 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why is Egg so obsessed with who the baby belugas look like.. You and Chet are the parents they're going to look like one of you. 🤦‍♀️ So bleeping beigeeeeeeeeeee.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why is Egg so obsessed with who the baby belugas look like.. You and Chet are the parents they're going to look like one of you. 🤦‍♀️ So bleeping beigeeeeeeeeeee.
Came here to say same she asks this question every week it’s weird now 🤣

Reactions: 15
I also was coming here to say the same ! The obsession with their looks, who they look like etc bleeping weird give it a rest

Reactions: 13
Not being nasty (or maybe I am) but if I was them id stop going on about it, the kids aren’t exactly something to show off. Elvis looks like a girl the poor thing

Reactions: 10
Does my nut in. She’s obsessed
---
Why is he allowing elvis to rag Peach like that?? It's not funny
That’s how they parent, they used to laugh and record ocean doing it to elves when he was little

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Just saw that shein video, can hardly see the clothes! Standing so you can see her figure and not the clothes?!? Loads of side on and back views? Very odd

Reactions: 5
For a "clean freak" EggHead has the house professionally cleaned an awful lot. At least she's being honest that she's lazy now and can stop the wannabe Mrs Hinch act. Does anyone remember her cleaning stories 😂 5 stories a week of her cleaning mirrors

• Haha
Reactions: 6
For a "clean freak" EggHead has the house professionally cleaned an awful lot. At least she's being honest that she's lazy now and can stop the wannabe Mrs Hinch act. Does anyone remember her cleaning stories 😂 5 stories a week of her cleaning mirrors
And her expert advice 🤣 tagging asda in every post 🤣

Reactions: 2
Can the average person afford to have their carpets, floors and sofa cleaned professionally as often as they do? Genuinely asking.

Reactions: 5