Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #30 Helen remains unemployed Chet shags about but that is nil and void

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
C3720EE5-5543-47F6-AC8A-52A0A1C32C84.jpeg
E38F2D49-D6FE-4F0E-ADA3-EF3D5D1BE667.jpeg

This girl using the word ‘what’ instead of ‘that’ has to be my biggest peeve of hers 😬😬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I’d rather have a saggy stomach than pay someone to inject me with salmon sperm wtf

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It's a haor transplant she needs. Shame she isn't grab one of those in Turkey

Reactions: 6
It’s sad to see her doing all this really though all because Chet can’t keep his micro penis tucked away at his old age 🤮 Helen hun leave his loser cheating infested arse after all you have “grown apart” remember 🤥

Reactions: 16
Her belly button opened and closed on that video, it made me feel so sick, that’s not normal, I’ve never seen that in all my life

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Does anyone else think that Helen is starting to show signs of an eating disorder? Or some serious self esteem issues, I say eating disorder as she’s clearly over doing it at the gym and eating tiny amounts, I don’t see why she focuses on weight loss workouts when she’s already that frail. Defo think this was caused by chets cheating, her head must torment her no matter how happy they seem on socials

Reactions: 21
Does anyone else think that Helen is starting to show signs of an eating disorder? Or some serious self esteem issues, I say eating disorder as she’s clearly over doing it at the gym and eating tiny amounts, I don’t see why she focuses on weight loss workouts when she’s already that frail. Defo think this was caused by chets cheating, her head must torment her no matter how happy they seem on socials
Yep I said it before a while back when she was glorifying barely eating due to her "breakup" and that it was the only positive thing. She was encouraging it lol she must weigh about 7.5 stone and she's trying to lose more for 'holiday'

Reactions: 9
She’s lost too much weight and all the Botox and fillers make her head look more egg like than ever . She has an obsession with being skinny and it’s aged her . She looked her best when she did ex on the beach and was her petite slim self. Now she’s a bag of bones with a huge head 🤣 I still stand by the whole cheating thing was a way to push engagement because she knew he was shagging everything before and didn’t care because she’s too lazy to work .

Reactions: 12
It's quite sad that this man child has caused this. She used to be so pretty with a banging body

Reactions: 6
I think she might do, I had disorder eating, trust me i dindt believe it to be real thing as i've never heard of it before, but some of what she does reminds me of that very much so.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Yep I said it before a while back when she was glorifying barely eating due to her "breakup" and that it was the only positive thing. She was encouraging it lol she must weigh about 7.5 stone and she's trying to lose more for 'holiday'
100%, she must have lost weight due to the stress of cheat then realised she could maintain that low weight if she ate a lot less consistently and now she’s stuck in it. probably doesn’t help everyone online praises her for it either

Reactions: 5
You wait she’ll be muscle training soon to impress this grant 🤣
Grant doesn’t take much to be impressed 🤣 he is in most girls dms and is using the pt girl as a beard . He likes both men and women , known him to sleep with more men though 🤣 he’s not a fussy guy . If you look at him and compliment his hair transplant then he’s yours

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Grant doesn’t take much to be impressed 🤣 he is in most girls dms and is using the pt girl as a beard . He likes both men and women , known him to sleep with more men though 🤣 he’s not a fussy guy . If you look at him and compliment his hair transplant then he’s yours
whats a beard haha?