Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #30 Helen remains unemployed Chet shags about but that is nil and void

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's quite sad really. She obviously cares about the money than her own happiness. Guarantee he will never ever put a ring on it. 3 kids
And no engagement never happening

• Sad
Reactions: 10
It's quite sad really. She obviously cares about the money than her own happiness. Guarantee he will never ever put a ring on it. 3 kids
And no engagement never happening
I was going to say I felt for her on this point, because I gave my partner an ultimatam we had been together 9 years and 1 child, 1 on the way. - He did ask, to this day i do regret it because in my head I always wonder if it was genuine?!? - But then again no as she took him back after everything and seen him as a cash cow,

• Heart
Reactions: 9
howling at the tea on grant🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I bet they’re all going to have a foursome and spice up the sex life, utter weirdos

Reactions: 4
Helen has always been slim, and her teeth have always been too big but the smaller she gets the bigger the teeth look and they give her this weird goofy look.

She looks ridiculous in that SHEIN reel. Her boobs look awful. The way she prances on her toes and touches herself / hair make me 🤢🤢

Reactions: 6
She’s such a pick me it’s unbearable 🤮
It's the fact that she thinks she's in on the jokes Chet makes but he's actually laughing his head off at how naive and pathetic she is and let's him get away with anything lol All his reels and content is just ripping the sh*t out of her. Keep laughing egg he'll soon feel comfortable enough to cheat again cause you condone it.

Reactions: 11
Omfg elvis on top of that bowling thing makes my heart go in my stomach no one's watching him he's putting his hands by the opening !!!

Reactions: 4
Omfg elvis on top of that bowling thing makes my heart go in my stomach no one's watching him he's putting his hands by the opening !!!
Hes on top of the monopoly machine now no way he climbed up lol Chet defo helped him. I can't stand parents that let their kids do whatever they please

Egg eye bleeping herself in the mirror they set up to film that garden video 🤣 she didn’t look at the phone once , just herself 🤣 I would say she would eat herself but the girl doesn't eat

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ellun is so fecking cring look at us we are the perfect family our relationship is so good now, untill he slips his cocktail sausage in some tart

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Marnie's having a girls night at her house looks like lmao guessing Helen's invite got lost in the post I don't see her

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Egg eye bleeping herself in the mirror they set up to film that garden video 🤣 she didn’t look at the phone once , just herself 🤣 I would say she would eat herself but the girl doesn't eat
It’s like since she’s had her tits done she loves herself even more 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 8