Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jazzy22

VIP Member
Thread suggestion:

Ellun please don’t get back with Cheat, he has small dick syndrome & size 3 feet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Matterbaby

VIP Member
Come to say…

YES HELEN. Being single looks fantastic on her. Hope Chet is wallowing in self pity, worried of all the men who now have more of a chance with his MILF ex 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

NoseyParker24

Chatty Member
Why does he always walk around the office with no top on?
I work in fashion design and honestly if my boss whipped his top off I'd be mortified.
Sometimes we try our samples on but we go into a private room to try on and then come out to show them on for fit and style purposes then go back into the room to get changed in private.
Might start stripping off in the main office in future.
---
Why does he stand so close to the mirror???
If he stands further away it would make him look even shorter than he already is

• Haha

immaturecow

Chatty Member
Personal experience, I tried to leave my ex partner loads of times. He wouldn’t leave the house so I’d say fine we will live seperate because I had no money to get another house, nor did I want to go back to my mums. It never worked out, he’d always work his way back in. In the end one day I just snapped, rang my mum and she came to get me and never went back. They’ve got money for one of them to move out! I think she just wrote that post in anger to be honest

• Heart
Reactions: 21

adapeach78

anyone else notice how Helen phrased her caption on her new post on the helenshome account? “Our new family area✨👀

• Sick

Bradylo

I think Coral deactivated. I can't find her account at all
I can see her, it also says Elluns following her and vice versa on mine. I'll always be team Cowallllllll. She's the only one I genuinely like 🤣

• Heart

Sixty35

Noticed comments questioning her choice to get back with him on that post lol That's the problem with outing a cheat then getting back with them lol also the absolute begs there like "hope youse are back together love you together" no wonder there's so many weak women out there if this is the kinda advice they get.

Dollybird

VIP Member
The next baby announcement will be how they announce back together hoping nobody remembers but tattle never forgets 💜

• Haha

bethanybee

Chatty Member
Euuurghhh this fake love between marnie and chet is so cringe. Waiting for the next fall out…..

Lillypot221

Why would he even say that about the flowers? I mean you either let them die or not. Trying to prove a point. I could be petty, but I'm not going to be. Shows what goes through his mind. I could be this but I'm not. No it just shows you are. And shows he's not even trying to make it up to her. He didn't need to do a video about him doing a household chore. "Look at me I'm watering flowers". Such a dilf🤢 (as he thinks of himself) guys he can water flowers and has a fast noisy car! 👏 what next? Washing up/loading a dishwasher?
His vibes scream them boys who were 18/19 still hanging round their old school trying to hit on 15 year old because they have a car that drive fast and makes noise thinking all the girls wants them.

Bradylo

I have to politely disagree. He’s a Disney dad. Buys them trolleys full of toys at smyths or whatever they want. Doesn’t discipline them we’ve all seen him shouting elun to sort the kids whilst he just films them. Guarantee he’s never made them a meal. Read them a story. Dressed them. We all saw him on holiday doing the absolute bare minimum. He’s a crap father. But hey aa long as his insta stories make him look the part
And let's them rave in dog shit

• Haha

ChloBo_81

VIP Member
Helen's really putting in a shift with all the ads. Good for her! Having 3 kids is expensive and she must hate relying on that twat financially- no doubt he's lording that over her. 🙄