Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

littlestar908

Some people do actually really suit laminated brows (when done properly) Eggyhead is not one of those people.

On another note, I had a browse at the previous threads last night (100% woke the neighbors from cackling) but I could not believe this is what she looked like before surgery! Genuine shock 😅

View attachment 1900033
I can do one better 🤣

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

squishmellow200

Does anyone get the impression Helen likes Chet waaaaaaaaay more than he likes her 😅😅 also, I’ve noticed whenever he makes a post about her for her bday or valentines or whatever, he only ever comments on her being a good mum, never how he loves her or how she’s an amazing partner or anything like that, i dunno it’s just the vibe I get 🤣🤣

• Haha

SunshineRae

VIP Member
It was like Helen didn’t want to even look up at him/the camera. Like she was tolerating him being there. They read here that his voice wasn’t in the background of the baby video the other day, so Chet said when I pick Ocean up for nursery you have to let me in to film quickly. So she’s done it but is going to make it obvious she’s annoyed.
Have I just fallen down the Tattle conspiracy theory hole… 🕳

jazzy22

VIP Member
All the money they have and I’ve never seen them
Once take the kids on holiday, not even when they only had ocean, never seen any family holidays, where has Marnie and Casey have taken there kids abroad ect they even went with Chet a parents aswell , not even seen Chet and Helen even take the kids on a weekend break away in the uk … very strange all that money they have and they never holiday anywhere …..
---
they did go to Center Parcs… but they dropped Orshurn to nursery and went back for their last day looool

• Haha

Lurker2k20

He said I'm back, he's back (Elvis), Ocean's back, Peach is back (How can she be back she's never been on) but never said Helen's back!

• Haha

teatwo

“Your child may have a speech delay if they aren't able to do these things: Say simple words (such as “mama” or “dada”) either clearly or unclearly by 12 to 15 months of age. Understand simple words (such as “no” or “stop”) by 18 months of age. Talk in short sentences by 3 years of age.” - I.e. Eggybread is home with Elvis 24/7, but hasn’t picked up on his delayed speech or if she has, she hasn’t been public about it. It would have surely been picked up on at his 2-year check up, however.
This is bollocks though ☝🏼 My daughter never said a word til about 4 months ago and she’s 2 and a half now. I self referred to speech and language and we had an appointment just before her 2nd birthday. They discharged us straight away saying they weren’t concerned as she was only 2. Fast forward to now and she doesn’t shut up 😅
Guidelines are guidelines, nowhere does it say your child MUST be saying all these words and talking in sentences. I’m not saying parents shouldn’t give a shit but I was a concerned parent and the professionals told me not to worry about it 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart

Dansgonemad

VIP Member
I can't even cope with his "yeah we took her to a proper piercing shop! not Claires Accessories cuz I've heard bad stuff about them. So we took her to a proper shop and had them both done at the same time with guns" 🥴
Surely before having holes stabbed into your kids you would of researched and found that it's not infact the shop that has a bad name but its because they use a guns!
They have a bad name because they use a gun what can't properly be sterilised 🤦‍♀️ so instead they took her to a piercing shop to have it done the exact same way.

• Heart

Luckycorr13

Chatty Member
Not Ellun telling us she's ready for night feeds, no way! Never knew she was breastfeeding, she NEVER mentions it. Wonder if she read a book... Aw naw wait 🫠
Have a day off Egg 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Angrysue_

Chatty Member
Even when Helen tries to be gentle she just hasn't got it. The video beside peach when asking are you 100%, she snatches her hands off the carseat to ask the question, there is no warmth or motherly instinct about her.
I noticed this! She's so weird !!! Nothing maternal about her! She's a harsh young girl with a chip on her shoulder, a Marks and Spencers chip at that!

I can't believe the big deal they've made about justifying their shit decision! A 3 year old had tantrums about having their ear pierced so you got them done. Who is the parent? Fucking idiots!!!

Chet is an embarrassment of a Dad, I would cringe to fuck him going in the school yard like he is 50cent the fucking Muppet

• Haha

Sticky One

VIP Member
I think they also deserve a bag of aldi pain au chocolat as an extra treat as well 🫠
Due to demand the prize has been upgraded to a pair of faded socks, box of coco pops, a blue inhaler, Aldi pain au chocolat and a bag of Percy pigs from M&S - obviously xx

• Haha

OrcaRed

VIP Member
This thread is actually hilarious because Helen and chet don’t actually do much worth talking about apart, it’s us guys that keep it going really with arguments about them 😂

• Haha

squishmellow200

I’m so happy to see Chet and Casey talking again, my brothers fell out years ago because of a fight between the girlfriends and during the 2 years they didn’t talk our father suddenly passed away, and my brothers (who have never stopped talking again) always say the biggest regret was that dad never got those son and dad days out again before he suddenly passed, life is so short and it’s just not worth it, it’s lovely to see them being out with there dad.

• Sad
  • Heart

Doratheexplorer

VIP Member
We’re on a website to anonymously discuss the lives of people we don’t know; a predominately negative discussion at that. Who the fuck is anyone to say they’re better than the next, for their opinions & views? Gtfo. 🙃

Helen’s an unemployed lazy mother who just loves having a newborn. Chet’s stuck being 18 and single. Their kids are ignored, ginger & pale. Pretty easy to follow, really. 🐋🐋🐋
Should they go on sunbed or something? How dare those children be pale

• Haha

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
I’m the ‘tent girl’ and I’m fucking gutted to be called a slut ☹
QUOTE="Heyitsjustme, post: 13562497, member: 150199"]
Can we stop with the slut shaming of this girl (whoever the inhaler girl is and the tent girl) it may be “just a joke” to most of you but it’s so blatantly rooted in misogyny. The term slut is disgusting and to make out the girl is the slut but the guy, Chet in this case, isn’t a slut? Make is make sense
[/QUOTE]

• Sad