Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

aalmaalm

VIP Member
@IamMyaJ I missed the slut comment 😳 but you are absolutely not. Sad we live in a world where men can go out and have a good time and they’re ‘lads lads lads’ but women are ‘sluts’. Live your best life gal 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 17

e.l.lofthouse

VIP Member
It just makes me laugh cos they have no problems slagging other women off on other threads but then come on this one to police people doesn’t make sense
Nobody was policing anything badly. There was a comment along the lines of, the way she dresses causes him to cheat.. a few people said that it wasn't fair to say that. was literally a difference of opinion on a tattle thread. Not at all out of the ordinary. The only real drama is from people who don't like that someone disagreed with them.. I don't understand why people are still talking about a disagreement a couple of pages back? I don't understand people saying "oh you can't have an opinion or you get shouted at". The people kicking off are the people who said something and a few people disagreed 🤣🙃🙄

• Heart

PumpkinxQueen

Chatty Member
Some people do actually really suit laminated brows (when done properly) Eggyhead is not one of those people.

On another note, I had a browse at the previous threads last night (100% woke the neighbors from cackling) but I could not believe this is what she looked like before surgery! Genuine shock 😅

5A31D7F0-A451-4635-A9BB-338F403BF3E2.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha

e.l.lofthouse

VIP Member
That’s ok because it still has the ‘ea’ in it 🙃🙃
There's loads and she probably, if she wasn't so fucking slack, would wish she'd never posted that if she saw em haha. She's slack.

1. Cheat - What chet is
2. Heave - what chet does when he's waiting for EVRI to deliver his inhaler
3. Bleak - the kids playroom and her beige walls
4. Peace - what chet wants in the form of festivals, Ibiza and a slut called Liv balancing on his todger.
5. Leach - Helen with Chets money most of the time.
6. Teach - what someone needs to do to helen RE common sense and chet RE style and washing his hair.
7. Sneak - What chet does with the lasses

I did see Pearl was on there - now that's a nice name

• Haha
  • Heart

stargirl23

VIP Member
I actually love chet showing how wild O is when Helen tries to make out she’s a perfect mum of 3 in control of 2 angel toddlers 😂

• Haha

SC1990

VIP Member
I mean you're just giving her a career as a stripper with that name 

Tinned Peach

Peach the leach

Peach can't reach

Pass the bleach Peach
Exactly...imagine hiring a lawyer or going to see a doctor and finding out their names Peach 🤣

And there we have it, sleeping and feeding PERFECTLY at 3 weeks old 🤣🤣
Not to mention feeling normal 3 weeks after MAJOR abdominal surgery. Super woman!

• Haha
Oh no. Just saw Helen’s brothers story. He’s with someone watching the boxing, who is downing a vodka lemonade and at the end, hee brother holds a can of Stella up 😪. If he is drinking again after doing so well that does actually make me feel really sad for him/them!

Also - skipped all the mumsnet bullshit - when will this stopppp🤣🤣

• Sad
Reactions: 16

Ck2020

VIP Member
Honestly you guys find the least little thing to argue over 😂

I actually think he’s hilarious with her mum.
They’ve obviously got a good relationship.

mrsknowqiitall

I know people slate them both..and I have also!! I think our Ellun is a leech.... but Chet does seem harmless and I can't knock him for charity ... when Azaylias charity was set up he sent 10K... football match today for great ormund Street and a hospice! Credit where its due

I actually don't find them that bad In all fairness they are 1 of the more tolerant families on insta I follow. Thick as 2 planks the pair of them but Chets stories are funny sometimes and the kids are clearly well looked after compared to some others (cough Talia) yes they live off sugar but i can't say I don't do this sometimes🤣

rasberrylmw

Even the new baby has the same terrified expression Elvis has 😂😂 She’s such a tiny scrawny little thing, especially for being breastfed. I have only ever met chonky breastfed babies, I don’t even think a thinner breastfed baby exists 😅 chubby or thinner is usually healthy, btw, I’m not saying otherwise, two babies can weigh the same and it look different etc, just Peach looks like she’s still freshly birthed from the Base Beluga’s beautiful spiritual womb.
awful comment about the size and weight of a newborn

• Heart