Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

To cat lady

Chatty Member

Myth: Many mothers can't produce enough milk.

Almost all mothers produce the right amount of milk for their babies. Breastmilk production is determined by how well the baby is latched on to the breast, the frequency of breastfeeding and how well the baby is removing milk with each feeding.”

Anyway, we all knew she wasn’t going to BF for longer than 5 minutes, that would actually require her to do something and she wouldn’t have been able to clock off at 6pm. Peach has probably been on formula since 72 hours old lol.

I personally couldn’t give a f***, she’ll be onto solid food in a month anyway 🤣😂 - Just annoying how preachy & fake Eggyhead is, really.

Women of tattle - breast milk or formula, as long as they’re fed!! (I do recommend Kendamil though!)
So ignorant. How could you possibly know what Helen’s milk supply is. If she’s gone to combo feeding so why, she’s tried her best. Not everyone produces lots of milk, it’s especially difficult if you have had breast enlargement surgery (not sure if she has)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
That flu had the floored. No Hun them shots had Chet floored on new year. Absolute bullshit. Imagine having to lie like this to make out that you are so happy and have a perfect family all with kids whose names have five letters. Ffs is she backward

• Haha

PumpkinxQueen

Chatty Member
Well what wonderful parents. Letting a kid ride a bike inside. See the golden child is allowed up again while elvis is put to bed.lazy parenting. Just let her run wild rather than put the effort into getting her to bed. Kids on a sugar high as usual whilst both parents sit on their phones. Shit parentsb
how very f****** dare you criticize their parenting!!!!! I’ll have you know, Ocean is likely awake so late because she’s just too clever to sleep like her brain won’t shut off so she has to write advanced mathematical equations on the playroom wall, so f*** you! So ignorant gosh!!! And Elvis is asleep 7-7 he just takes himself to bed now, he knows he can’t compete with Queen Beluga and Princess Peach, he’s just such a sensitive quiet boy prefers to read several books, to himself, before nodding off.

(^ all jks incase ppl thought I was serious)

do we think eggyhead is still breastfeeding, angelz? She looks far too well rested although Princess Peach is feeding & sleeping like a d r e a m so…

• Haha

taurus_gal

Chatty Member
Maybe Chet didn’t like it and was trying to convince her to change it and Helen was nah fuck you you cheating prick now you’ve got a child called Peach 😂
Penelope doesn’t have ✨5 letters✨ so she would never have allowed it 😂 all baybehsss what have 5 letters in their names and no middle names ✨

• Haha

PumpkinxQueen

Chatty Member
I do take the piss out of Ellun’s massive beluga melon, but she was actually never ugly and still isn’t… She’d definitely look better with a bit of volume in her hair and non-laminated brows, but she is generally quite pretty - I am glad she stopped with the lip filler (or at least reduced it massively) because she was strange looking on ex on the beach. I’m just shocked at just how much cosmetic surgery she’s actually had. I also kinda find it ironic she had a brace at one point, to then get her teeth shaved into teeth that resemble a bulldogs (iykyk) to have veneers 😅😅

For the record, I still think they’re both lazy as fuck parents lol 🤣

timtams

BA34EBCD-C158-4F28-9CE5-8DD13998760E.png

Just went back to have a look 😂 the username. So funny. Screenshotted For those who can’t be bothered to find it

• Haha

timtams

ELLUN is honestly so thick like does she think when she tells people her kids names their first response is gonna be OMG THEY ALL HAVE FIVE LETTER NAMES!! 😫😫😫
Maybe that’s why Chet went quiet, she doesn’t care if he cheats but kicked him out because he doesn’t have 5 letters!

• Haha

kttttttttt

Chatty Member
I can’t wait until she’s tearing the chocolate cupboard apart in a few months like elvis and her recording ‘PEEEECH-UHH’

• Haha
My kids are 14 and 11 and I’ve JUST realised they both have 5 letter names 😆😆😆
starting to think my mum was an earlier version of helurn as she always said her kids had to be five letters and we all had a name that could end in "ie/y". she also loves a good hoover and use to love a good scream, thank god for grandkids mellowing her out

• Haha

lozza1995

Long time lurker here. I’ve always read Chet’s Instagram handle as Chet Sket but the hidden and other very appropriate meaning could be Chet’s ket 😂🙌🏼

• Haha

e.l.lofthouse

VIP Member
I just wish influencers would take naming a baby seriously. If you was looking for a lawyer, are you going to choose one called peach or one called something like Olivia or Henry. Because I certainly wouldn’t be going for peach 🫣 they set them up to fail.
I still think Renaelia is the worst influencer baby name ever. Not sure if that's cos of how much I cannot stand Imogen haha

• Haha
  • Heart

tweaking

Chatty Member
So Chet posted the other day “baby girl still has no name” and Ellun is saying the had it since august is she trying to prove he is a liar or which is it?

• Haha

ChloBo_81

VIP Member
Eggy. CHEAT has four letters the same as what's in PEACH. Fun little fact for you to ponder as it seems to be your favourite pastime at the moment. Saddo
I don't know if this has been mentioned before, but Peach is an anagram of Cheap 😳

• Haha

kek93x

The picture she put up of oceans colouring ‘she’s getting so neat’ stfu you dim wit she’s scribbled over peppas fuckin face stop making out she’s so special

• Haha

windowwatcher

VIP Member
There kids names are terrible, Ocean after a night club in Ibiza, Elvis from our girl and now this one for the show you ffs🙈

• Haha

Pebs19

I've only been with one person my whole life, my current partner and thats since school.

trust me i love all the sex stories (kinda wish i had the chance to be wild ha) come one gurls no slut shamming where in 2023! if anything shame me for being a boring bastard haha

• Heart
  • Haha