Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

teddy19

VIP Member
Why they sat so far away from Peach whos not strapped into her bouncer whilst Chucky rides round the house on her bike. She could have easily come in too fast, not turned and gone straight into the baby 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 18

e.l.lofthouse

VIP Member
She was probably paid to say that at the time 😂 tbh rascal & friends are brilliant nappies I use them myself for my little girl 😂
Omg yes they're amazing. The wipes are so good too. You don't get the whole pack when you just want to take one out haha

Do you know what, I no longer have ANY sympathy for the absolute SAP. He's a dickhead for cheating but that's it. If she wants to forgive him, fine but imagine living your life being happy he's got your flowers KNOWING he wouldn't have bought them if he'd not slipped it in Olivia for an inhaler. That's why he's getting her flowers. Not because he cares but because he did something wrong. She literally cares more about the lifestyle than showing Elvis not to treat women like that and her girls not to be taken for a mug. She's a clown, a mug and a bald prick.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

e.l.lofthouse

VIP Member
I don't like either of them BUT I absolutely LOVE that Chet doesn't pretend they're all perfect. I bet Helen is FUMING he posted that sudocrem video. At least he shows the typical side to parenting haha.

nelly2317

VIP Member
I just realised, Ocean had had a birthday party every year (1,2,3rd) but elvis hasn’t had a single party?! Why do it for one child and not the other 😳

• Wow
  • Sad

jazzy22

VIP Member
Chet’s back to his normal bubbly self. Ellun looks miserable as ever 😂 I’ve just had a flashback when he honked that chicken at her in the lift loooool cheeeet downt du thaaa 😂

• Haha

ChloBo_81

VIP Member
Whoever wrote: "Ocean Peach- you have some competition, Wayne Lineker" is a legend 🤣🤣

This was tagged on the last thread by someone- sorry can't remember who! X

• Haha

PumpkinxQueen

Chatty Member
Can we stop with the medical myth that women can’t BF because they have a low supply. Breast milk supply is dependent on how often you BF. (Unless you have a medical issue, which is actually very uncommon)

This common and uneducated myth, developed from women not having enough knowledge on breastfeeding, their bodies and/or the feeding habits of babies. Resorting to formula actually does encourage the chances of low supply. The more often you feed = the more milk you produce, it’s called supply and demand. This isn’t about people judging women or shaming them, feed your kids whatever the F you want - but constantly putting out false information that you “didn’t make enough milk” is not biologically fact, unless you have a medical condition such as a thyroid issue. “Low supply” is a myth. Stop being part of the issue by spreading it. We already have an abundance of uneducated ‘influencers’ preaching this bullshit.

Just once more for the people in the back - formula or breast milk, nobody gives a F.

• Heart
  • Sick

littlestar908

Whys she asking about her period coming back. If she's just finished breast feeding that's probably the reason rather than the type of delivery she had
You would think she would have learnt that in her book she read for 9 months 🤣

• Haha

chocdip

VIP Member
You know what i used to be quite glamorous before having a few kids, wouldn't be without make up nice clothes etc

Now i've just put on weight don't wear make up and literally just realised i've let myself go

I see myself in Ellun sat on that landing and that's actually quite sad

I'm in no way saying she looks awful she's just had a baby it was more so a representation of myself

• Heart