Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Davena94

VIP Member
If Helen was getting her nails done every couple of weeks and her hair, dressing up going out etc she’d be slated on here for being a selfish mum. Literally can’t win 🤣🤣

Reactions: 16

nelly2317

VIP Member
Round of applause for the tattler who said her name was peach weeks ago 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽 give us more insider info pls

• Heart

mrsknowqiitall

Why does she sell all her furniture and then re buy new stuff so much she had a problem. The re painting I could understand but she goes from 1 biege colour to another beige.

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
She's such a liar si she had her name from August yet Chet posted few days ago saying they still hadn't named her

timtams

My son wants to be Spiderman but says he needs to get bitten by a spider first so I’m collecting them and filling a tank for him. Don’t worry, I’ve triple checked with him that he’s DEFINITELY 100% SURE

• Haha

PumpkinxQueen

Chatty Member
I honestly can’t even fathom being as boring as Ellun… like literally all she does is have kids, give them awful names and repaint the house twice a year - for feral beluga’s to destroy every wall. Yawn.

I hope we get a spring cleaning hawwullll from her, and the inevitable Easter themed photo shoot.

• Haha

e.l.lofthouse

VIP Member
Can we stop with the medical myth that women can’t BF because they have a low supply. Breast milk supply is dependent on how often you BF. (Unless you have a medical issue, which is actually very uncommon)

This common and uneducated myth, developed from women not having enough knowledge on breastfeeding, their bodies and/or the feeding habits of babies. Resorting to formula actually does encourage the chances of low supply. The more often you feed = the more milk you produce, it’s called supply and demand. This isn’t about people judging women or shaming them, feed your kids whatever the F you want - but constantly putting out false information that you “didn’t make enough milk” is not biologically fact, unless you have a medical condition such as a thyroid issue. “Low supply” is a myth. Stop being part of the issue by spreading it. We already have an abundance of uneducated ‘influencers’ preaching this bullshit.

Just once more for the people in the back - formula or breast milk, nobody gives a F.
Not always. At all. I think people need to be educated before making comments. You CAN have a low supply. It's possible. Some medical conditions relating to hormones can cause it, including endometriosis and PCOS. Doesn't Molly have one of them? I have endometriosis and my lactation consultant said hormonal conditions can cause it. So yes it's possible and I think before making comments, we all need to educate ourselves.

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Maybe if everyone just ignored the comments they didn’t like and carried on saying what their saying then the thread wouldn’t get so chaotic 🤣 if someone says Ocean looks like a beluga and you don’t agree w it, ignore it. If someone says their kid is a chav for eating coco pops and you’re a firm coco pop lover , ignore it, etc etc then we can all get along

• Heart
  • Haha

PumpkinxQueen

Chatty Member
Hopefully Chet cheats with a hairdresser next, so she can give him a free cut & blow job dry. Hehe I’m sorry, I don’t condone cheating but I will mock their fake life 🥰

In other news, it’s February and my Xmas tree is still up, not sure when Egg is going to give me a step by step on how to take the lights off & how to store it, makes my little dumb head explode just thinking about unplugging it tbh. 😫

• Haha

Megan12319990

Chatty Member
The way they've got that baby held by ocean a 3 year old and she's being pushed about. They need head support when they are that young.... 😮💨

PumpkinxQueen

Chatty Member

Myth: Many mothers can't produce enough milk.

Almost all mothers produce the right amount of milk for their babies. Breastmilk production is determined by how well the baby is latched on to the breast, the frequency of breastfeeding and how well the baby is removing milk with each feeding.”

Anyway, we all knew she wasn’t going to BF for longer than 5 minutes, that would actually require her to do something and she wouldn’t have been able to clock off at 6pm. Peach has probably been on formula since 72 hours old lol.

I personally couldn’t give a f***, she’ll be onto solid food in a month anyway 🤣😂 - Just annoying how preachy & fake Eggyhead is, really.

Women of tattle - breast milk or formula, as long as they’re fed!! (I do recommend Kendamil though!)

• Angry

Mumof1x

Chatty Member
See ocean was wide awake at half ten last night so another fake vid from Helen showing Sket putting them to bed at 7pm saying it happens every night. That's why I don't like her, shes a bullshitter but tbh she can lie about the perfect lifestyle all she wants because at the end of the day she's the one who's living the lie.
Bring back the days of bath bottle bed 7pm on the dot every night and then Chet showing them awake 3 hours later 🤣🤣

• Haha