Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

taurus_gal

Chatty Member
If Cowal hated Marnie since day 1… why did she go shopping with Casey on Geordie OGs when he was buying Marnie’s engagement ring? Marnie is a lying cow!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Lovethegossxoxo

On the Marnie stuff I get families are complicated and not everyone will get on but I’d think of the children. Don’t want to be morbid but you never know what could happen in life and as everyone gets older the kids could really be there for each other & have a close relationship. Even in the present, if I was Marnie I’d think how much fun Rox and Oax could be having at their cousins party. OF stuff is weird I’d probably have a problem but unless there was something extremely disturbing about each pair I want to find a way for the kids to have time with each other. Paternal grandparents could organise their own meets up with kids all together …maybe they do.
I used to wonder how people could fall out with their family and never speak to them. Then my family ruined my wedding day and I realised that toxic people are most definitely better out my life no matter if they are blood. So although I don’t know what happened I can definitely say I wouldn’t speak to someone toxic and certainly wouldn’t do it just for our kids sake, it’s actually detrimental for them if people keep falling out.

PumpkinxQueen

Chatty Member
One thing I’ve noticed. Helen & Chet seem to have quite an active & healthy social life, plenty of friends and lots of other kids for O & E to play with.

Marnie & Casey never seem to be with friends? Marnie has her GS crew, but she isn’t with them that often and Casey’s only interactions are with his kids and the Costa cashiers 😂😂😂 Rox is NEVER with other kids?? Like ever? Very very odd. Does explain why they never throw an actual party for Rox.

4fourHon

So Chet is trying to get Orrshun to bed...do you think maybe you should stop filming her with a big fuck off light in her face you twat of the year! Imagine growing up only ever talking to your parents with a phone shoved in your face 🤦‍♀️?!

MrsP90

Goes mental over a pair of shoes in the hallway, but not bothered over the absolute filthy stained sofas in the kitchen 🙃

Luna25

Does Ket ever build anything ? Can’t even put together the new babies furniture 🤔

• Haha

PumpkinxQueen

Chatty Member
Hadn’t Chet previously admitted to cheating on Helen? (Don’t quote me, lol) maybe he is a completely faithful man-child, his incessant partying would still drive me maddddd though!

just picture Ellun in tears on her dirty sofa, she’s just clocked out from parenting but Chet is nowhere to be seen… Ocean has just barrel rolled down the stairs and Elvis has raided the snack cupboard, but Ellun can’t parent them cos she doesn’t get overtime pay 😩

• Haha

Rissa_96x

A nice shelf stacking job at M&S would suit her. Starting at 6pm of course
😂😂😂😂she needs to find some sort of income, Chet will leave her soon from what I’ve heard he’s sick of her, I mean if my man had his own clothing brand gets me anything I wanted he’d be coming home to a blowjob not moaning about poxy shoes and boxes Jesus Christ ELLUN fix up.

• Haha
  • Sick
Always people who grew up with little money growing up and bragging non stop. Shame not everyone can remain humble. Helens entire personality is bragging, money and ‘3 under 3 mum life’. Completely lost touch with reality with their ‘fans’.

• Heart

Cocoluna

VIP Member
God this thread has got quite argumentative 🤣 any one for any coco pops🤣🤣🤣
It’s one of the worst threads on here. On anyone else’s you can have banter with other members. Here you can’t make 1 comment without someone getting offended

• Heart
Reactions: 16

jazzy22

VIP Member
So he’s totally engaging with Orshurn playing shops & then has the audacity to put “FFS it’s 9pm & I’m doing this, she should be in bed” fucking put her in bed then you halfwit! These kids just absolute rule them, it’s unbelievable.

PumpkinxQueen

Chatty Member
Nahhhh why is she promoting that bassinet claiming it helped Elvis sleep?? No it didn’t. Ellun, we all remember you complaining he never slept 😆 She comes across SO fkn dumb as well. “Never had a rocking chair but I think it would be so good to nurse in it and help baby sleep”.

Hate to admit it but tbh I’d definitely get dicked down by Chet, as long as he didn’t speak at all

• Haha