Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

immaturecow

To be fair, helen looks stunning pregnant. I was like a baby elephant that far along. I was swollen everywhere and my nose was as wide as my face. She looks very neat

Reactions: 3

squiggle18

Same reason she wasn’t at center parcs with them in the day when they went there 😅 she’ll be at nursery
Yeh I found this really sad :( that’s a family holiday and she’s at nursery 😭💔

Ocean not in any kind of car seat 🤯 not even seat belt ???

Dollybird

VIP Member
honestly convinced they must clean money or something because no way, with all the shops that have closed down, are shoe zone doing that well 🤣
Yeah I agree 🤣 I’ve been in and never seen a queue or anything in there . Suspicious business 🤣

• Haha

PumpkinxQueen

Chatty Member
I had severe morning sickness, lost over a stone in the first half of my pregnancy but then swelled like crazy in my second half, my sickness was so on and off that I could eat what I could when I got chance. Sometimes weight gain isn’t a choice. My sister in law had a problem with her hips during pregnancy and couldn’t walk far so gained weight.

I’m glad you’re ✨perfect✨ Though chick
thought it would be a natural assumption I’m obvi not talking about women with actual health issues 🙃

• Heart

georgiamay59

Chatty Member
What does chet get from that arrangement
Exactly 😂 if he were to leave her nothing would change? So it doesn’t make sense. He’d still be financially secure, still see his kids. So there no reason for him to be “just living with his baby mother” from his perspective. Helen I can understand but Chet there’s no benefit

kiwi1990

Not been keeping up with them for a while as found them quite boring recently, has she announced the name of the next baby?

Jkop

Their parenting is so bizarre elvis unstacking the dishwasher you’d think he’d go along with it praising him for helping out instead he stands there repeatedly saying really??? Like wtaf he is so fkin immature
Or take the sharp knife away from the 1 year old

windowwatcher

VIP Member
It’s not been announced, it’s all speculation. Have a read of the thread it’s really interesting and eye opening. A lot of speculation that he has abert syndrome from the glimpses we’ve saw (webbed fingers, enlarged head, low set of ears, bulging eyes) talia makes out they never knew until he was born but when she posted his 4D scans (which are now deleted from her insta but pictures are on her thread) you could clearly see his bulging eyes and webbed hands in the scans. It’s theory that she knew he was going to be born with issues but acted naive to Aaron so he wouldn’t fuck off.
Aww, thank you I’ll have a read I hope everything works out well for little one