Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Leoed92

Maybe I’m old fashioned but there’s no way I would spend 250 quid on a Christmas tree without speaking to my other half about it and I work full time and pay half of the bills 😂😂
And definitely not use his card- if it was the other way round I’d go made it my other half ever did it as well!

chet, for the most part, seems VERY humble. Happy to eat a kebab and buzz over home bargains

The fact is, she has more free time than most of us. Her kids are away at least half the day, she has a cleaner, and doesn’t work or appear to study… Even when the kids are there, they’re locked in that playroom 😩🤣 She’s just laaaaaazy. Most of us look like shit because we’re actually running around after our kids and going to work, taking care of our homes etc.
Study 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 3

yamar

The hallowe’en make up stories of his friend were old 3 years ago. It’s not one bit funny anymore 😴
I know!!! It's making me want to commit the amount of time he has asked somebody to do this make up for him. So fucking boring

PumpkinxQueen

Chatty Member
Like the scissors in the dishwasher. If you know your kid likes to play with the dishwasher then empty it straight away when the wash is done.
It’s just craziness! They think it’s so funny & cute, when in reality most of us are judging them for their sheer negligence, like him using the phone when driving & Ocean being halfway out her car seat 😂 God help them with #3

Angrysue_

Chatty Member
Laughing my head off watching the video of them trying to get a family pic.

If you haven't already go watch it. But watch it first just looking at Ellun, then watch it again watchin Chet... Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

• Haha

jazzy22

VIP Member
His latest story 😭 I would be livid! He has done her dirty there. Her feet are nice & clean as well 🖤

Rissa_96x

I must read the Talia and Aaron threads lol

Th
If they were broken up it would be sour on one of their ends so they wouldn't continue to film each other.

If it was 'just for the kids' she wouldn't obviously let him film her and put her up.

When he's winding her up / she's kicking off she knows she's on cam / it's prob half staged
they hardly film each other nowadays lol plus Instagram is sooooo fake if they broke up they’d probably lose shit loads of followers they have an image to maintain.

Last edited:

PumpkinxQueen

Chatty Member
Ok so 1. Is the cloud emoji in her most recent post a hint to the baby’s name?? And 2. she is definitely not gonna breastfeed, or it won’t last 5 mins - not that it really matters. Fed is best. I BF my daughter and god damn I wish I hadn’t because between cluster feeds & terrible reflux, it was a nightmare lol. Chet isn’t going to take care of both toddlers whilst she has a newborn to feed constantly and get up with in the night - or maybe they’ll get a night nurse and keep it a secret??

And omg them kids on the stairs give me so much anxiety. Am I the only one who thinks they’re so negligent with their safety?!

Lozzie212325

Chatty Member
The kids will grow up with a mixture of a strong Northern accent then will say the occasional word with a W in it even if there isn’t one. See:
Twainer
Fwyer
Incwedible
Wiver
Good job I was reading this whilst having a wee otherwise I would’ve wet my pants 😂😂. Fs this is gold

windowwatcher

VIP Member
Has Ellun fallen out with her mum she doesn’t she to be about and when Chet been in Manchester he at a hotel

Sinderella

Chatty Member
I do wonder though why Chet hasn’t put a ring on it yet. I bet she’ll make a beautiful Godzilla bride. 😂

• Haha

kiwi1990

Oax is one of Marnie and Casey’s children (Casey is chets brother). Marnie and Casey have a thread on here but I think it’s quite slow as tbh aside from going to Costa they don’t do much! Think the other kid is called Rox

• Haha

PumpkinxQueen

Chatty Member
I wonder what they think of Marnie doing OF and if Chet subscribes ?!?!
Helen will definitely tune in to get some tips 😂

My fav egghead hack was the sofa cleaning with washing up liquid 💀💀💀💀 think she needs to whip that one out for her kitchen sofas

• Haha

Lurker2k20

I think she looked fab in those midi dresses, but recent ones with the dip up in the thighs like what is she thinking!!!

I wonder could Elvis share a bday, he is 27th I remember as my daughter is 2 days older than him!