Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #20 Chets loving life on a shroomy sesh whilst milfy Ellun films anuvva “hellurr

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a shame really, because it’s not the kids’ fault they’re absolutely feral. They’ve had absolute shite parents from the start, so what else would they be like? Also, yes they have a roof over their heads and clothes on their backs, before anyone starts, but that’s the bare minimum as a parent isn’t it?

The same with Marnie & Casey, they’re absolute tit parents as they don’t know what they’re doing so the kids are all over the bleeping place. And they’re probably little bastards who won’t get invited to anything which is a bit sad really.

Reactions: 8
Is she pregnant again since she’s gone so quiet??
I think so just by what she's wearing really 🤣

Imagine though buying a nice home and having these as neighbours 🤮

kids probably in bed with their ipad and carte dor ice cream chocolate rolls and they are well away

Reactions: 4
Definitely pregnant I think!
I think she’s probably just sulking still because of Chet’s time away; or they’ve been arguing since he came home.
Also, don’t forget that last time he was “allowed” to go on a week long bender it was followed up with radio silence from her because she was “allowed” to go to Turkey for surgery. Maybe she’s having work done 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Chet looks better with his hair shorter . ELUN either twitching over the white lingerie to wear for the pregnancy announcement or she’s having more surgery . That nose job she had recently did nothing lol wasn’t she banging on about her boob job a while ago as well?
Super mum ELUN lol

Reactions: 7
Don’t think she’s away having surgery , they had a house party last night. They looked happy enough in the videos.

Reactions: 1
Am I massively late to the party or has her bio only just changed. No more 13 months apart 😫😬 how the he'll are people going to no the pigging age gap fgs

Reactions: 3
It looks like she had an aperol spritz in corals video but could of been a non alcoholic one. Didn’t see her actually drink it either

She’s not away having she was at the party. Haven’t seen her drinking though in any vids

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.