Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #20 Chets loving life on a shroomy sesh whilst milfy Ellun films anuvva “hellurr

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chet letting ocean draw on the wall for content and bruce demolishing chips. Practically eating his fingers. Typical day In their household
Imagine being friends with Chet and Ellun and having to invite their kids to parties 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg last night I had a dream about Chet. We were at a small beer festival, he invited me and my friend to London, booked us hotels and got us on the train 😍 couldn’t finish my dream as my son walked into my bedroom and woke me up, gutted 😞

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Omg last night I had a dream about Chet. We were at a small beer festival, he invited me and my friend to London, booked us hotels and got us on the train 😍 couldn’t finish my dream as my son walked into my bedroom and woke me up, gutted 😞
I’d say you had a lucky escape 🤣 #savedbytheboy 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
ellun must be so glad she moved down to the tropics aka the south today with the weather

Reactions: 5
Ocean in chets last video with the trainers she look just like moaning Ellun she gonna have the egg head

Reactions: 4
Has Chet been in trouble for showing her in a nappy? 🤣🤣
She was potty trained “months and months and months ago” well that’s not quite true is it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Highlighting the whole nappy thing trying to convince the world. Yeah yeah you got caught out, again, it’s getting boring now 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Highlighting the whole nappy thing trying to convince the world. Yeah yeah you got caught out, again, it’s getting boring now 🥱
So cringe. And I don't think anyone actually cares? They bring it all on themselves with the lies they tell

Reactions: 10
Has Chet been in trouble for showing her in a nappy? 🤣🤣
She was potty trained “months and months and months ago” well that’s not quite true is it 😂
Wild that they're more bothered about people thinking Ocean isn’t potty trained rather than filming her in a bleeping nappy. Give her some privacy ffs

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.