Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loppylou89

VIP Member
This is hilarious please get with him and find out some goss 😅😅
You could be going
I don’t know how well he knows chet but he was at paint balling with him and is close with chets mate grant. Don’t know if I’m more excited for the date or the potential tea

• Haha
Reactions: 16

*Cherrycola*

Chatty Member
Chet reposting his birthday posts and Ellun posts.... LENOR 😂

Tell us you're fuuuming without telling us you're fuming!!

I was actually surprised that so many people were wearing Faded. It must be really popular with the Ibiza crowd. I just have never seen it on anyone in real life. I was really happy for Chet tbf. Must be nice to see people loving your product.

His hair is very Zoolander, and I thought he'd be in better nick with the amount of time he spends down the gym.

• Haha
  • Heart

loopyloola

As mean as this sounds I’m actually gutted she doesn’t seem to struggle to have babies, she seems like someone that’s never had to struggle which is probably why she has zero character or clue about real life for the majority of her followers.

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
Helen saying ocean done amazing like we didn’t see her up at 10pm on chets story 😵💫. Why lie? Again making mums feel like their failing. Just be honest!!
Exactly. She was dancing in dog shit at 10pm. Let Helen pretend all she wants. We know the truth. She looked worse than ever in them videos today. She genuinely looks Ill and shattered. Bet she's up all night with angel baby because she won't sleep without her dummy

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
The

Hes the one who broke the girls jaw was on the run one of brightons most wanted men drug dealer scumbag the list goes on.. anyone still rate Chet and Ellun 🤣🤣
Chets gone right down in my estimates. Never been a massive fan but liked him more than egg head. To be associating with someone like that is just wrong. Must have no morals at all. He has been off his face for days. That vid he put up of them not being able to sleep, they were all high as a kite. I done all that in my early 20s and do not miss it. The comedown will be terrible. Bets he’s been awake for about three days. His eye on his post says it all. I reckon he deserves the break without a doubt but all the drug taking is wrong. I’m not against it tbh . The odd time yeah but doing it constantly for days on end when you are in your 30s is beyond me. He needs to grow up. Yes he’s a grafter and runs a business and needs a break from her but this is taking it a bit far. It’s embarrassing to watch tbh. Can imagine the group of them walking around like they own the place. Chet looks like a dwarf standing with all the lads. He’s absolutely tiny

• Heart

georgiamay59

Chatty Member
Also remember how desperate Ellun was for her pregnant baby boy to look just like Rox, I don’t think Marnie has any reason to jealous of Ellun I think Marnie suits having boys. Ellun prob doesn’t like it that Marnie got more z listed wishes them congrats then she had
Not sure marnie is with her children often enough to really “suit” having them 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Doratheexplorer

VIP Member
Yes very odd place for bruises and like someone else said there’s a filter on so god knows how bad they really look.
And yes toddlers hurt themselves, not like that though and certainly not that often, imagine the ones they hide completely?

Could be the reason they’re keeping the awful hair on the poor kid.
This is down to parenting, yet again I would suggest parenting courses for them, but I know that’s a sore subject here too for some reason.

Being a parent is keeping children safe and that isn’t happening is it? Or are we all that deluded here 😂
YAWWWWWWN

• Haha

loopyloola

Ellen really doesn’t want to go out to work does she, anyone would think she had a work coach breathing down her neck the rate she is going at 😂

• Haha

Doratheexplorer

VIP Member
Don’t all come for me but I think it’s pretty normal for a child of Ocean’s age to be jealous of a younger sibling and be a bit mean to them. A lot of the people on this thread seem to have unrealistic expectations of how a toddler should behave. Although yes in their case it’s probably made worse by the fact that they don’t discipline Ocean
Yes it 100% is normal behaviour for a 2 year old. Sharing is learnt and she’s too young to fully understand sharing yet. Toddlers are very selfish!

georgiamay59

Chatty Member
I really don’t blame Helen for posting loads when chets away… I hope he feel guilty. Using the excuse of a work trip to go to Ibiza… and thinking a few pics justifies it. Didn’t take long for kids to become boring. They were only good enough when everything was shut, now it’s all open again it’s bye bye family

• Haha

Moonbaby09

VIP Member
So glad we have all now established how to get our kids to sleep through the night 😴😩. This thread loves to turn into mumsnet on a regular 🙄

• Haha