Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

reading1234567

I think everyone jumping on the bandwagon of barricading her on the stairs is a bit much.. 🤣

You hear chet say “ what you doing up” so I guess she started painting when ocean was asleep?? And ocean came down after sleeping? I don’t think she purposely barricaded her? You can see she can get down lol

I agree some of the stuff they post is silly but literally everything they do people have a problem with 🤣 madness

Poor elvis tho, them shoes are too small for him hopefully they realise

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Dansgonemad

VIP Member
Ocean raving with her dad in dried up dog shit an no shoes 😶🌫 what about your beloved carpet and those dog shit toes Helen

• Haha

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
Helens new post. Wants to take kids to hotel but is nervous. Youre nervous because your kids are ferel. Maybe if she taught them manners instead of letting them run wild she wouldn't be nervous. Imagine being in a hotel with them running wild. Playing with plug sockets and sitting on tables eating with their mouths wise open🤢🤢 that slapping noise . I would be embarrassed of them if I was her all her and chets fault

• Haha

Bradylo

Poor Elvis always looks like he should be on my big fat gypsy wedding with his hair 😭🥺

• Haha

bubbles?99

VIP Member
Nah just leaving their holiday and Ocean is in her nursery clothes 🤣🤣 haha what pathetic parents dropping your kid off to nursery before you go home to even unpack 🤷
Lol they’re going back to centre parks for the day after taking her to nursery😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Dollybird

VIP Member
Ocean is a little terror and they need to sort out her behaviour asap . They need to stop letting an iPad educate her and be present with her . She’s a little under developed with social interaction and is really rough . I feel sorry for Elvis , covered in Bruises from ocean I expect .
If ELUN actually spent time parenting and less time bragging on social media then her kids would be in better emotional shape .

Chet seems to lack discipline with them also , they are shit parents lol

chocdip

VIP Member
Nah just leaving their holiday and Ocean is in her nursery clothes 🤣🤣 haha what pathetic parents dropping your kid off to nursery before you go home to even unpack 🤷

• Haha

georgiamay59

Chatty Member
Am I a bad person for wanting her to announce the pregnancy (if there is one) when Marnie and Casey have their kid 😂…. The drama 🤣🤩🤩

• Haha

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
Absent dad haha always a new member ain’t it . Don’t blame Chet for having a trip away because he is also promoting his business. She fucked off for a shit new nose. She is far worse than Chet. She feeds them kids constantly to shut them up. Has an obsession with her baby having curly hair. His hair will be fucked when he’s older from all the products that she puts on it. That stupid fake voice and fake mother of the year shit. She lets ocean bash her brother up and basically lets them kids run wild. Obviously ain’t doing much with ocean as her speech is terrible. She’s a lazy cow who will give into her kids so they stay quiet. Egg head baldy bitch

• Heart
  • Haha

Bradylo

Chets away so Ellunnnnnn is trying to convince us she's mum of the year again. I wonder if he'll walk into orshurrrn barricaded on the stairs again. Or maybe raving in dog shit.

• Haha

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
Angel babies both awake latest but only one getting told to go back to bed so ocean being up late must be a daily occurrence. Ellun is a bare faced liar. Her and Marnie are more similar than they think. Also their kids table manners are atrocious. Imagine having them round for dinner. Sitting on the table scoffing gravy. Poor kids haven't been taught manners and run wild. Yet Helen preaches about being and amazing mother. Absolute bull shit. They are shit parents and they know it. Hence why they make fake accounts to come on here and argue

• Heart
It’s pretty obvious Helen does majority of the work at home and “raising” the kids. I don’t think she goes out loads, maybe in one period of time she went out a lot. Chet is a massive piss taker. She just allows it cos he’s the one bringing the money home and funding her life style.

livelaughlou

Chatty Member
It would be a deal breaker if his Willy was small to be fair. He’s also not allowed to speak when we shag cos him speaking and saying wow 746472 times gives me the ick. A tiny dick would push me over the edge
I could just imagine him laughing and saying “titties” and giving me the ick after 5 minutes. He seems immature, like he’d chuckle at pubes

• Haha

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
I think everyone jumping on the bandwagon of barricading her on the stairs is a bit much.. 🤣

You hear chet say “ what you doing up” so I guess she started painting when ocean was asleep?? And ocean came down after sleeping? I don’t think she purposely barricaded her? You can see she can get down lol

I agree some of the stuff they post is silly but literally everything they do people have a problem with 🤣 madness

Maybe you think barracading a child is ok but I would think the majority of people would disagree

Helen?????

• Haha
  • Heart