Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nelly2317

VIP Member
Sorry but that video of elvis licking milk off the floor is absolutely disgusting, I know he doesn’t understand it but Chet should of stopped it straight away! But because he was laughing and filming it poor elvis Will think that’s okay.

• Angry
Reactions: 15

notforeveryone

Chatty Member
She always made it clear that she wanted another child, I’m surprised they’ve waited this long. Peoples desire and plans to have more children don’t stop just because your estranged sister in law is pregnant. 😂
The competing is what’s pathetic … I’m sure Marnie and anyone else don’t care if Helen pops out a other big head that’s gonna be neglected and bruised up from 5 months and face stuffed with shit to shut it up instead of parenting it tbh.
I mean more content init 😂

Reactions: 15

loopyloola

I reckon the angry new poster is Lucy ferris the brow botcher , Elluns mate lol intuition
The brow butcher 😂 when they decided to single out my post I had a snoop and noticed they’ve been on 3 times since last September all of which were to praise or defend this pair of plebs 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

lululemonzzz

Helens stories: Dummy queen, stay at home with perfect curly haired angel child, bought a massive trampoline, ocean fully dressed and hair brushed

Chets stories: Ocean locked away behind a toy prison, hideous playroom colours, elvis with straight hair and dog shit on his feet, ocean still in her pyjamas, bouncing on the not yet safe trampoline

Chet doesn’t give a flying fuck lol

• Haha

bethanybee

Chatty Member
All the congrats to C&M on insta are 90% from companies that have done free work for them…..over family/friends lol. Says it all!

• Haha
  • Wow

teddy19

VIP Member
Chets stories are so much better when hes at home, trolling Ellun and showing Oceans true colours 😂 sick of seeing the faded shite its so boring 😴

notforeveryone

Chatty Member
Helen doing her helllooorrr fresh advert when they’ve had a fat roast yesterday 😂 Are people really falling for this shit and run off to buy it?

• Haha

popplou

Cracking up at Elvis just sat on the trampoline. Does the boy have any energy at all or do they just keep feeding him so he can’t move 😂

• Haha

*Cherrycola*

Chatty Member
How dramatic is HELEN, caught her being moody? Chet the only time you don’t catch her moody is when she’s spending your money or fuckin off out 😂

He tapped her leg and she went to slap him, Amber heard vibes with her don’t hit me like that .. till
She saw it was on camera and her face changed.
I'd say she's a horrible pig to live with. She seems like the least fun person ever. Even on her own stories.

It’s the fact Helen makes videos being supermum giving tips on how to stop kids using dummies and she can’t even do it properly with her own fs what a fraud😂

• Haha

popplou

Why would you let you’re kid lick the breakfast off the floor and film it and laugh? 🤷🏻‍♀️😂 am I a fun sponge or what? It’s crazy to me

windowwatcher

VIP Member
Yeah I’m sure ocean open the freezer and then pulled the draw open to get the ice cream and shut it all back up, also even if by some big chance she did can he not hear that wouldn’t have been easy to do oh and SHOCK it’s chocolate ice cream

• Haha

notforeveryone

Chatty Member
Oh yes for sure you can see she can barely stand him most of the time.

Does Elvis walk? Why is he always sitting down, can’t remember the last time I saw the kid move.

I dunno how he even got past the accent tbh 😂 1st time I heard Hellllllooooowwwwwaaaa I would be off.

• Haha

immyXx

It’s also not like he doesn’t either 😂 the Ibiza trip isn’t INSTEAD of going out at home etc it’s as well as 😂 and to be honest 90% of the time of Helen’s doing something chets there too. And this is his second time going to Ibiza.
Aimee??

• Haha
  • Wow

Beccaf24

Chatty Member
Also remember how desperate Ellun was for her pregnant baby boy to look just like Rox, I don’t think Marnie has any reason to jealous of Ellun I think Marnie suits having boys. Ellun prob doesn’t like it that Marnie got more z listed wishes them congrats then she had
I agree, only because Helen probably thinks she's making Marnie jealous by posting newborn ocean, but I'm sure Marnie watches videos of her now and feels grateful for her chilled, easy going son 😂

They are both as bad as eachother just in different ways. But I imagine Helen being jealous more because babies are her entire identity & she doesn't have the 'fame' and attention marnie has

sipstea22

Helen cuts the dummy’s. One hour later “why is my 1st born soooo grown up?! She’s not a baby anymore she’s a little girl” *fake cries* 😑

• Haha
It think it’s really selfish that she isn’t sending Elvis to nursery for another year as she wants him at home with her. Surely he would benefit loads from nursery instead of been kept at home just because she doesn’t want to ‘let him go’??