Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #16 #Justice4Elvis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think you can call her a bad mother for going away from her kids no matter what the reason. If I had a week free away from my kids to get a boob job or something I’d bloody jump at the chance 😂😂. What we need to be talking about is the fact they have cleaners lol

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So they've got a cleaner, she doesn't work, Ocean goes to nursery and she's said Elvis will be starting soon and she swans off abroad for a week for cosmetic surgery. The facade has well and truly gone to sh*t. No wonder she just wants to keep having kids, she's got it bloody easy 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
So they've got a cleaner, she doesn't work, Ocean goes to nursery and she's said Elvis will be starting soon and she swans off abroad for a week for cosmetic surgery. The facade has well and truly gone to sh*t. No wonder she just wants to keep having kids, she's got it bloody easy 😂😂😂
This makes me feel better! How often does ocean go to nursery?

Reactions: 6
View attachment 1022989

On her story. Dark patch under the eye. You would only hope it's a nose job if she's got it done and not that scary fox eye procedure which is worse. Hope she didn't get that
Coral got the fox eye it’s definitely less invasive then a nose job! They don’t break anything for a start lol. It’s literally just pining the eyes back and tbh they don’t look as if they have been cos she would have some stitches holding in place which there isn’t.

I think a nose job and although I don’t remember her saying she needed her teef done enough people seem to think she has so I’m betting she got them done too.
All she really needed to do was deflate her cheeks and lips and get back to her original self and she’d look amazing!

Reactions: 8
Coral got the fox eye it’s definitely less invasive then a nose job! They don’t break anything for a start lol. It’s literally just pining the eyes back and tbh they don’t look as if they have been cos she would have some stitches holding in place which there isn’t.

I think a nose job and although I don’t remember her saying she needed her teef done enough people seem to think she has so I’m betting she got them done too.
All she really needed to do was deflate her cheeks and lips and get back to her original self and she’d look amazing!
Yeah I only thought fox eye as the dark patches were throwing me off as I remembered her friend Becca Edwards had got it done not long ago (which looked terrifying) and I was looking through her photos and Helen had liked Beccas post advertising the final product and she got it done at that comfortzone but listening to her talk in her stories tonight she sounded like she could hardly breathe which would go in hand with the undereye bruising of a nose job.

Reactions: 3
Yeah I only thought fox eye as the dark patches were throwing me off as I remembered her friend Becca Edwards had got it done not long ago (which looked terrifying) and I was looking through her photos and Helen had liked Beccas post advertising the final product and she got it done at that comfortzone but listening to her talk in her stories tonight she sounded like she could hardly breathe which would go in hand with the undereye bruising of a nose job.
Becca Edwards has totally ruined her beautiful natural self 😔 she was so gorgeous before any surgery!

Reactions: 17

I do remember way way back when they had ocean, her and Chet asked about going to turkey as they needed their teeth fixed but they asked if it would be crazy to leave ocean or something to go do that. It’s definitely her teeth. Did she have veneers already? Maybe they were turkey teeth needing replaced ?

Reactions: 3
I can’t believe how much work ELLUN has had already. She’s going to wonder why orrrshun doesn’t look like her 😂 you don’t even look like you ELLUN

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I do remember way way back when they had ocean, her and Chet asked about going to turkey as they needed their teeth fixed but they asked if it would be crazy to leave ocean or something to go do that. It’s definitely her teeth. Did she have veneers already? Maybe they were turkey teeth needing replaced ?
That's why I think it's been her teeth!

Reactions: 2
Yep, Supermum is actually Superfraud!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
DYING that Chet has revealed that they have cleaners. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with it whatsoever you do what’s right for you and your family, but also don’t go around pretending that you’re the northern Mrs Hinch 😂
Mrs Hinch has cleaners

• Wow
Reactions: 9
You never see these people actually cleaning anything, just wiping clean surfaces 😂

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.