Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #16 #Justice4Elvis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s 3 plates on the table, and grants tagged her in a picture. She’s defo not there.
I’m defo thinking surgery of some kind. Or she’s not well. I’m sure she’s got followers messaging asking if she’s alright too so shame she’s not letting people know.
I do hope she’s ok whatever’s going on.

Reactions: 2
Maybe she’s finally got her birthday wish and gone to a hotel 😂

jokes aside it really seems like she isn’t home. Don’t think she’s preg yet as she wanted summer baby. So maybe some type of surgery

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't think she'd have her boobs done again anyway if she's looking to add her 3rd angel to her brood. She'd surely wait till afterwards.

Or she’s just gone back up north with Alison to meet her brother’s baby? Maybe given his time in rehab and the loss of his baby last year it’s been emotional and so not posted on Instagram.

Reactions: 3
Her ma
Or she’s just gone back up north with Alison to meet her brother’s baby? Maybe given his time in rehab and the loss of his baby last year it’s been emotional and so not posted on Instagram.
Her mam is there with chet & grant

Reactions: 1
I think she’s with coral… was it her voice in the background when oceans was being a slug

Don’t mind me then 🥲 did Helen post something about it not being possible to babysit your own kids? Might well have been someone else. Maybe they’ve had a barney and she’s gone on the loose and Alison’s stayed to babysit?

Reactions: 2
The last thing I remember is her going off on one when Chet said she’s out more than him

I reckon she’s gone to see the new baby, her mum has come to babysit cause Chets parents won’t talk to them

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.