Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #16 #Justice4Elvis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t remember this 👀 was this before the kids? Was this what they was saying they was moving about? I remember helen saying they had to move cos something scary happened, surely that wasn’t it?
the person who posted that photo here hasn’t commented since Helen put that story up.
This was back in March 2020.
Also no one posted their address, just to clear that up.

8D1D4265-A586-4747-AD59-C66C2019450E.jpeg
D0BAFDC7-D1B7-4730-9FA6-E5E9896EF325.jpeg

Oh yeah haha wasn’t this when she invoiced Chet and it said £10 - Mother’s Day present 😂
just getting all the screenshots. This was all on thread 2 😂

5903F31E-6CF9-467F-8DB6-46276F914A9B.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m doing what?
I’m asking what Chet and Helen would find offensive about Casey having a 5 guys and Marnie a smoothy, I was replying to someone else, why you always quoting me though 😂

I can’t work out if she’s obsessed with me or Marnie tbh 😂
Minding my business and always getting quoted by the superfan, this weirdness doesn’t happen on other threads 😂

I actually think Helen would have better comeback though.
Crying 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The same oshuuuun that they plaster all over the internet constantly? Is this really why they said all the safety stuff and moved 😭😭 Hopefully this crazy stalker has moved away for when they move back up north 😆

Of course no one posted their address why are they all so dramatic these influencer folks? All non stop kid content of their beeebiiizzzz then tit themselves when someone takes a pic of not even the kids, looks like a zoomed in pic too, the photographer much of been miles away 😂
They had ocean in the pram I think? Chet had the dogs and Helen was pushing the pram I think, that’s why she made it a big deal about their “safety” especially because of having orshunnnnn.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The fuckin 3 b’s 😂😂😂 she needs to bring this back, the list made me die the 1st time and this time!! She was definitely more fun up north, and her begging for Asda to notice her with her cleaning hauls then she discovered Geoorrrrrjjjj yuhh cahhh gohhhh ronggg.
this was a simpler time before mumsnet super fans and people admitting they fancy Chet 😂😂 can’t we just go back to the 3 Bs and be done with it

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The fuckin 3 b’s 😂😂😂 she needs to bring this back, the list made me die the 1st time and this time!! She was definitely more fun up north, and her begging for Asda to notice her with her cleaning hauls then she discovered Geoorrrrrjjjj yuhh cahhh gohhhh ronggg.
And let’s not forget the mum juice and the annoying af mums on the loose song 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
this was a simpler time before mumsnet super fans and people admitting they fancy Chet 😂😂 can’t we just go back to the 3 Bs and be done with it
to be fair, we were all loving Chet back then too 🤢 myself included 😩 he makes my skin crawl now

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The photo was a bit creepy, weren’t they just on a lockdown walk? It’s not like they were doing anything noteworthy

Reactions: 1
If your going to go on tv and be an influenzer I think you should expect people taking pics of you. It wasn’t like they were aggressive in her face. They weren’t trying to photo the baby, there wasn’t a million paps she was having to fight through

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I do remember their new house being posted on here when they moved to the massif owse wiv 4 bafrooooms and mods removed it.

Is there trouble in paradise do we think? Elun hasn’t been on or on chets videos either and her mum came down too. Seems a little odd.

Reactions: 3
My bets on she’s up the duff with baby number 3 (insert number of months apart here cos I’m bad at maths and can’t work it out) ✨

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I missed the argument, can we restart it? It’s more entertaining than helen and chet rn, them all falling out killed this thread! Thanks guys xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
My bets on she’s up the duff with baby number 3 (insert number of months apart here cos I’m bad at maths and can’t work it out) ✨
I said this a few pages back, some people thought she might have covid?

covid might explain why she has totally disappeared and her mam came down to help Chet?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.