Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #16 #Justice4Elvis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol I noticed the other day she uses that coconut line started by Rochelle humes for curly hairā€¦ she doesnā€™t think that will magically make naturally straight hair curly right? Especially when the line is aimed at natural curls, coils and kinky hair - primarily for kids from a mixed race heritage basically or naturally curly haired children from other demographics lol. If it actually curled their hair how she wanted; she would be going ā€œI canā€™t believe my blonde haired, blue eyed babies hair is soooooohhhhh curleyyyyyyā€ šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lol I noticed the other day she uses that coconut line started by Rochelle humes for curly hairā€¦ she doesnā€™t think that will magically make naturally straight hair curly right? Especially when the line is aimed at natural curls, coils and kinky hair - primarily for kids from a mixed race heritage basically or naturally curly haired children from other demographics lol. If it actually curled their hair how she wanted; she would be going ā€œI canā€™t believe my blonde haired, blue eyed babies hair is soooooohhhhh curleyyyyyyā€ šŸ¤£
It's like when Elvis was born and they announced his birth with the Italian flag plus filtered the poor baby so he looked mixed race i've never know someone to go to the extreme of wanting a mini rox before

• Haha
Reactions: 17
don't forget they are 13 months apart

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ahh lovely news for her brother, after the shocker of a year they have had. Still find it odd, that they knew he was suffering and Chet put it all over Insta šŸ¤Ø

Reactions: 10
Ahh lovely news for her brother, after the shocker of a year they have had. Still find it odd, that they knew he was suffering and Chet put it all over Insta šŸ¤Ø
Maybe they werenā€™t aware of the severity of his issues until he confidedā€¦ addicts hide it very well. Happy for him now, hopefully he continues

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I couldnā€™t be happier for her brother, Iā€™m almost in tears over it! What a lovely present and reason for him to do so well! Amazing xx

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Has Helen mentioned it yet ?
No but maybe they didnā€™t want it over socials with a following like hers, I think sheā€™s been keeping it quiet for him, until she does I think maybe weā€™ve got to give everyone the benefit of the doubt in this circumstance, given what happened before

ETA thatā€™s not a dig at all thatā€™s just my opinion as to maybe why she hasnā€™t xxxx

Reactions: 8
No but maybe they didnā€™t want it over socials with a following like hers, I think sheā€™s been keeping it quiet for him, until she does I think maybe weā€™ve got to give everyone the benefit of the doubt in this circumstance, given what happened before

ETA thatā€™s not a dig at all thatā€™s just my opinion as to maybe why she hasnā€™t xxxx
Agreed. Given heā€™s written she paid for his rehab with her mum Iā€™m sure sheā€™s just wanting it all kept off her social media for him rather than anything else. She obviously cares deeply for him and his family

Reactions: 7
Coral given ocean a new year resolution to start being nicer to her brother wow shockkk

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.