Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #16 #Justice4Elvis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus where is oceans coat. Poor girl must be freezing especially after taking her trousers off 😩
She was wearing a coat to begin with (first story) obviously took it off, you can see it hanging in the trike thing. But they should have brought some spare trousers or kept them on at least

Reactions: 2
She was wearing a coat to begin with (first story) obviously took it off, you can see it hanging in the trike thing. But they should have brought some spare trousers or kept them on at least
ahhhh, you’re a good eye I didn’t spot her in the first story ffs lol

Marines q & a 👀’are you close to Caseys family?’ And she says ‘I’m close to Casey’s Mum and Dad’ says it all really doesn’t it 🤣 even though we knew obvs 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
It’s clear she’s more bothered than chet/Helen/coral as she’s the only one putting things up on insta about it. She’s giving 14 year old Facebook drama vibes 🙄 just like she did when she dumped casey lol

Reactions: 26
The only person having any public arguments is marnie with herself 😂 literally nobody is responding to her desperate attention seeking posts

Reactions: 10
She just sounds like an idiot. Be sure for months/years she’s been playing happy family with most of them. She really doesn’t help herself…

Reactions: 5
She’s deffo not a girls girl at all if Geordie shore is anything to go by. The girls in the family are better off without her.

Reactions: 9
I'm not sure why Ellun scrunching Elvis hair after a bath warrents curly hair 😂😂 i have mixed race children and trust me their curly hairs takes hours to tame 🤦‍♀️ and this morning omg chet is shooook Elvis has 2 wisps sticking out from behind his ears 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know coral has naturally curly hair. She’s posted baby pics before and had full on ringlets. Very different to a few wisps on elvis lol.

Reactions: 4
Elllunn will do anything to claim elvis has curly hair 😅 bit of bed head and he has full blown curls apparently

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.